Forexmart withdrawal

Jovan Giovanni

Recruit
Hi there guys and girls
Recently i signed up on forexmart to do some basic trading i invested about 900 dollars and i lost a bit of it not much though i had about 700 dollars left, so i decided to withdraw this money. This is where the problem began, they started giving me the run about having a delay with the system and processing withdrawals eventually they stopped replying to my emails all together, its been about 12 days still no money.
Please be aware of this site, i will be opening paypal cases since i used this method for funding and withdrawals.

Hi there guys and girls
Recently i signed up on forexmart to do some basic trading i invested about 900 dollars and i lost a bit of it not much though i had about 700 dollars left, so i decided to withdraw this money. This is where the problem began, they started giving me the run about having a delay with the system and processing withdrawals eventually they stopped replying to my emails all together, its been about 12 days still no money.
Please be aware of this site, i will be opening paypal cases since i used this method for funding and withdrawals.
Invite them to this thread and ask to explain here. Also share your story here as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.forexmart.com

Thank you, i have sent them an email but no reply as been the case for a few days now, i have contacted the Police Service to assist me on this matter.

Back