• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexMaximizer.com (Kevin Long)

General discussions of a financial company
I bought the Maximizer and the enhanced version. It is on a demo account and has had steady gains with few small losses. My $3,000 demo account with Lopari went from $3,000 to $4,220 in two weeks. All settings are default. I think the EA is great but support stinks. I have been trying to get answers to very simple questions since May 26. It is possible that they are just swamped. It is frustrating but i will be patient as long as the EA performs so well. I will not go on a live account until I hear from support.

Have you been able to get any reply for support at all. I think you would be the first if you did :unhappy:

Whacked out demo!

Wow this demo is whacked out, finally gets a sell order, after missing many, and now a 10 day gap between trades, and on top of that a current open buy order that happened before the last sell. Maximizer does not hedge! I hope that the 10 day gap means they fixed the settings, but really should just start over since it was not a fair representation from the start. I do not make any money from Maximizer other then what I make with the EA. I just hate seeing any product misrepresented like this :mad:

does anyone know of any prefered settings for this bot? any good backtest settings?

oh, and I am refering to settings for the advanced bot, has anyone actually tried playing with this bot or does everyone give a thumbs down on the default settings? it would appear to need some tweeking, anyone tried this?

Back