1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

forexmentor.com (Peter Bain)

Discussion in 'Forex Education Services' started by Administrator, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. shinshiro

shinshiro Recruit

"...If you follow the risk management techniques that i teach in the course, you will almost certainly not blow your account up...But all the nonsense about them hunting your stops and whatever else you think they do is just not true unfortunately, i know and deal with people who work in brokerage houses, and when you understand how they operate you will understand how this kind of behaviour is just not in their interests...." This is Jarratt Davis's (I presume) "forex trader extraordinaire" response to a forum participant who raised the issue of stop hunting. Either the man is poorly informed and has no business mentoring aspiring forex traders or he is deliberately spreading misinformation...why he would do so is beyond my comprehension. Read more @ The Safe trade - Page 3 And For more information on stop hunting which Mr Davis claims is not in the interest of forex brokers visit Stop Hunting With The Big Forex Players

My advice is, approach forexmentor.com with extreme caution...I, for one, am staying well away. Successful forex trading is not easy and whoever claims it is is either lying and potentially stands to make a quick buck from these misrepresentations or simply, they have no idea of what they are talking about. In this 'game', Information is everything...but take no ones word as gospel...