• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss forexmentor.com (Peter Bain)

General discussions of a financial company
"...If you follow the risk management techniques that i teach in the course, you will almost certainly not blow your account up...But all the nonsense about them hunting your stops and whatever else you think they do is just not true unfortunately, i know and deal with people who work in brokerage houses, and when you understand how they operate you will understand how this kind of behaviour is just not in their interests...." This is Jarratt Davis's (I presume) "forex trader extraordinaire" response to a forum participant who raised the issue of stop hunting. Either the man is poorly informed and has no business mentoring aspiring forex traders or he is deliberately spreading misinformation...why he would do so is beyond my comprehension. Read more @ The Safe trade - Page 3 And For more information on stop hunting which Mr Davis claims is not in the interest of forex brokers visit Stop Hunting With The Big Forex Players

My advice is, approach forexmentor.com with extreme caution...I, for one, am staying well away. Successful forex trading is not easy and whoever claims it is is either lying and potentially stands to make a quick buck from these misrepresentations or simply, they have no idea of what they are talking about. In this 'game', Information is everything...but take no ones word as gospel...

Back