• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexMercenary.com

General discussions of a financial company
Same for me

After promising myself never to be sucked in again to such hype,
I bought it

And like everyone else I am still waiting.

The old saying is that if it sounds too good to be true
IT PROBABLY IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 messages so far to the concerned support address. And they promise to reply in 2 working days.
Much slower than it took them to take my money!

At least 4x rebellion is still making me money while I wait

But I guess I shouldn't hold my breath

Regards

Old Blue face

Further to my last post.

I decided to try the 'backtest' tab.

Lo and behold what wonderful results.

It even recorded over 100 signals on christmas day

And surprisingly enough they were all winners!

Why was I wasting my time opening christmas presents?

refund

dont worry, there is a "cast iron 30 day guarantee":

Better than that, our software comes with our cast iron 30 day guarantee, so if you’re not completely happy with the amazing profits our system can make you, just let us know and we’ll refund your money. Every single cent of it, no questions asked.

why do i wont believe in this? ;-)

mercenary is not working

Same for me: They promise the sky and...nothing goes on. I am so ANGRY now! Another JUNK program!
I Hope to have refund without problems....

Angry Sylvie

Forex Mercenary

Having had no response to emails and there being no phone number I have now asked for a refund from Forex Mercenary, Plimus and opened a dispute for resolution through Paypal. The company Xtrader Publishing is based at 114 Stochport Road, Manchester M13 9DZ but again no phone number. Worryingly, doing a search on James Marshall in Manchester only comes up with a case involving a rapist of that name - hopefully no conneection.

Perhaps I am being paranoid?

Perhaps this really is the signals system we have all been waiting for?

If Mr Marshall is out there, please respond.

Well I have asked for a full refund but to be honest given what I've read on the internet about this complete and utter shambles I'm not exactly filled with confidence that I will ever see my money again..

Forex Mercenary

Just a note to say that I have received a refund for the advanced version payment so can breath a sigh of relief on that so am just waiting for the refund on the main system. However, I was really wanting a solid a reliable system on which to base my trades so, again, if Mr James Marshall is out there and reads this forum please speak up.

Forex Mercenary experience

I downloaded and installed the software without problems. As soon as I hit the start button I received a sell signal for the euro with an 8 pip profit and 8 pip stop loss. It kept sending the same message even if price was far above the signal. Same with email. I received the same email about 20 times with wrong information.
Enter a SHORT position in EURUSD at 1.4521 with a stop loss of and a limit of 1.45137395.
Then it stopped sending or displaying any messages. I sent a message to support and got the "formal" that they will reply within 2 days.
I also asked for a refund and I am waiting now.
UPDATE
I got an offer for an amazing EA (forex apocalypse) that turns your 3000 account to 100.000 in no time, I refused and got my refund a couple of hours later.

Last edited:
refund

product has still not been refunded... im waiting. until now the software has not even started one time without a java timeout exception after clicking the start button.

they did respond to one of my refund requests that the software does run correctly and that it has been tested. lol, tested with one user on a server that couldnt handle much more than five concurrent users?

why do they release such products?

Got a reply back from Mercenary:

We are currently experiencing problems with our server. We're working
round the clock to resolve this and understand that some of you have
had problems generating a live data feed.

Others have had trade signals so all I can ask for is your patience.
I'm sorry for the delay and we are doing our best to resolve the issue
so you can start trading asap.

We've expanded our support team to deal with enquiries and demand. But
if there is a slight delay in getting a response to your email, please
bear with us.

Kind regards

James

78 York Street, London W1H 1DP

Back