• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexMercenary.com

General discussions of a financial company
give em a little time?

Wouldnt it be nice if these EA offerers would let you demo their product 1st-without risk- before committing to purchase? Sure would end episodes like the ones in this Thread? Its only because of "fresh meat" do these complaints continue. Give em a little time(but not past your refund ability) to "fix" it. :)

I'm embarassed to say I've also bought this because it looked a bit different.
I also bought the deluxe version but they've not sent me a link to that either and they've not answered my emails.
I'll give it one more day then apply for a refund.

Has anyone received any more signals yet? I have downloaded the advanced version which you can do by refreshing your earlier download page and it now allows you to do that. However, still not a working copy.

I have deleted and downloaded, as per instructions, the updated version and it is working fine.

it is working

Even if I got my money refunded I got the new advanced version that is giving signals. It is now just before the announcement of US retail sales that the software told me to go short 3 times and all 3 times price went up and touched the stop loss. The 4th time the signal sent had already touched the stop loss.
(go short s/l at 1.4507 when price was already at 1.4515. LOL LOL)

New improved Mercenary uploaded, working fine only thing is.........

demo traded on first two major signals and BOTH got stopped out (short on EUr/USD).......so much for 1000 winning trade run

Not selling snake oil, b**locks you are

Will be seeking refund forthwith

RO

Also doesn't intelligence let alone Artificial Intelligence tell us to keep away from trading before news stories. I thought there was built in filters for avoiding trades with risk. Guess they would argue that you could have made your own call on this as not a robot. Seems they have a built in get out of jail card on that front.

Little bleeders

RO

The signals I got were limit orders which haven't triggered yet so you got to watch that before you jump in the trade.

ai

well, if you read something about "latest ai technology" just run! ;-)
i saw latest ai technology indicators, systems and eas and none of them had something to do with ai. got my refunds after many emails, now im happy :)

I cant get anything

I cant get anything, just a black box pops up, with a few lines and then quickly goes away, they said my java is not installed right but have done the test and site says java is working, anyone have any suggestions on this am very lost.

allthough it seems since there are no signal being generated not missing much.

If anyone could help me on the java thing would be great though thank you.

Back