• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexMercenary.com

General discussions of a financial company
I have since found out that these are not limit orders but trade now orders with a stop loss and a limit (take profit) The only problem is that although the data feed is now working the software is not.. It churned out sell signals every 5 minutes today for hours on end.. The software was not supposed to do this but just produce good signals every so often.. The stop loss and take profit on each signal is 0.05% which is 7 pips so when you get a signal you are supposed to get in the market straight away and place a stop loss and take profit of 7 pips or an OCO order for SL and limit. If you read the maual very carefully this is how the signals are traded.

How can they hype so hard & deliver so little

I finally got the Java screen to spit out out sell orders every 5 minutes for several hours this morning.
I took 5 trades 2 were winners and 3 loosers
I watched fro an hour and 10 more trades would have been loosers
They forgot to mention that after 1000 winning trades it produces 1000 loosing trades.
This system is terrible

Juat get a refund

Short trade orders are received with the stoploss below the market price !!!
The software appears to have been written by someone just learning to program as their initial project. Already 2 "updates", which appear to be futile attempst to correct the bugs. What a contrast to the smooth actor in the videos! I am lost for words. Just get a refund.

The software appears to have been written by someone just learning to program as their initial project. Already 2 "updates", which appear to be futile attempst to correct the bugs. What a contrast to the smooth actor in the videos! I am lost for words. Just get a refund.

Yep. That sums it up pretty good. On the plus side their customer support was always quick to respond and the refund process worked smooth.

FapTurbo

I was planning to buy Fapturbo until I saw a lot of negative results. It appears that perhaps with the right settings other than the default settings good results can be obtained. Somewhere I read that Donna and/or Rob (I think that's who it was) had their own settings that produced good results. I'm not a techy guy but would like to add a safe robot to my personal hands on trading. Can anyone a) direct me to Donna and Rob and b) provide me good info that would make me confident to purchase this robot. Much appreciated. Also, if this is posted in the wrong section , as a new recruit to FPA, I would appreciate someone directing me to the proper location or do I start a new thread? Thanbks, all.

I've got tons of emails to review the Forex Mercenary.

The Forex Mercenary comes in a way of total black box. They have developed a Java Software which promises to use "advanced statistical models that take into account a broad array of information relevant to the particular instrument they are trying to predict". The system claims to use Bollinger Band indicator and some currency correlation methods. That sounds good however we have 2 major problems:

1. The system is not automated. It simply gives you signals but you have to sit whole day and wait for the signal to arrive and place it manually in metatrader.. This is outdated approach and in the era of forex robots nobody will do that I am afraid.
2. There is no way to backtest it properly in Mt4. The "included backtest feature" is like a joke. Take a look:

mercenary_test.jpg

It has no detailed statistics, no signal details, no pips gains/loss.. only "prediction Down.. Outcome: Win".. that gives me no information on how the system actually performed in the past.

Moreover the developers did not bother to publish any real time trading results on their site so I suppose they don't trade it as well.. Bottom line - total black box. Don't ask me to review it, guys. I have no time to sit whole days and wait for the signal. I dont know if it is good or bad. I trade with robots, I develop robots and I review robots...

hello

i have bought both the basic and advanced ($97+$77)on the day it was floated.

after 5 days of waiting delivery, i got message from platimus with the download links.

following the user guide, i have installed it successfully but i was bitterly disappointed of the set up and the alert signals.

first, the system only deals in euro/usd, contrary to their claims of all currency pairs,

second, the link with java is always broken never consistent and it always stop when the market is active. i have to reload and restart my pc in order to get it going.

third, their email support is atrocious – 2 working days to get a reply – imagine if it breaks down on friday night.

because of this inconsistency and frequent breakdowns i have not traded the system yet since the purchase date.

i was refused refund by platimus citing that i failed to take action within the stipulated time.

warning – i am beginning to think this FM is one whole gigantic BS and i want my full refund back. i think i will ask Forex Peace Army to help me and i will post similar messages to other forums.

Back