• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexMinuteTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
To trade Forex Minute Trader you need to sign up to one of their recommended brokers.
These are: AXI Trader, LMAX, IC Markets or Traders Way.

They indicated to me that they will stop accepting new customers from Monday - which is about now (we will see!). This EA appears, from the results, to be a good performer. However my overload of brokers precludes me from purchasing this EA.

Thank you for the information Netwoofer. I too have been eyeing this one for a few weeks but am waiting for some real user comments before purchasing. It is rather odd that the broker used for system demonstration account, FxPig, is not one of their recommended brokers ?? Perhaps the vendor could comment.

Last edited:
Forex Minute Trader

This looks like it could be a good EA, I am suprised that there is so little comment. Couldn't see the restricted broker list but I haven't bought it just yet.

David

Back