• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexMoneyAlerts.com (Peter Wasowski)

General discussions of a financial company
Peter Wasowski request

Hi Folks
Yesterday I got an offer of his signal service. I thought it´s just cheating. So I wrote him an email:
(I know my email was as bold as brass >;)

Hi Mate
Do you really believe anybody will allow you to get access to his live account. With a simply programed tool attached you empty any trading account in just a second.
BRGDS an Good Luck
R0n

Today I got a reply:
Hey Ron,
I'm not going to get acccess to any account
My software is trade copier - it copies all my trades to your account on autopilot
it works as EA on your MT4
Thanks,
Peter
I would like to believe it but... Even after reading the previous posts in this thread.
So please if anybody have some new and detailed experiences with that service post it here.
Perpaps somebody even knows a really serious service, e.g. the service tells if a bank or another big player want to make a large buy/sell in just a few minutes from now on.
Thank you in advance and
BRGDS R0n

I would like to verify a few things with them as well. One guy here named Scott Erickson claimed great results back in October. Then another guy from Nigeria claims his account was blown when the developer lost more than half of his account in December. Nothing posted from Mr Erickson about this and he cannot be PM'ed.

Sounds pretty typical for a signal seller/cloner these days.

I would like to get to the truth, but will keep my money parked until I do.

i also got this offer, then i went to the website of the mentioned broker. there nobody knows about this alert service. sounds strange.

Hello,
Did you earn something already copying wasowski?
I just received his offer and wonder?

hi peter,
i joined about 4 1/2 months ago and your trades have halfed my account.
nothing like on your website..
just looking for a little bit, nothing off the plant..
wots happening with it all.....

thanks
jayyoutrader

Back