• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexMorningTrade.com (Mark Fric)

General discussions of a financial company
3x BE (BreakEven)
1x nT (no Trade)
:) 1x 35pips

Hi Dirk,

Have you been following the FMT journal? Someone in the forum has made adjustments to the EA so that it trades during additional hours and has linked his trades to Zulu so that you can see his performance. The only thing about the extra trades is that when it loses, it loses more than once.

Have you also been following the other EA: Forex Breakout Genius on Donnaforum? It's the same strategy as FMT, with a few differences. The EA is doing better than FMT. Mark's EA earned 30 pips and FBG earned 107.8 since Nov. 1st.

Cathy

hi cathy

nice to see you here....
no, I did not watch the donnaforex forum. But I will have a look to that EA too.
Perhaps that one is using different time frames or pairs?. I just do forward testing with London open times and different pairs too and the NY open. This will take time because 1 week results are worthless. I trade the London BreakOut strategy too, but manually and using the FMT EA to give me the direction, looks not bad for this. And I got an BB Trading strategy for testing too so much work right now. Besides I´m learning Bob Iaccinos Trading system. I love what I seen yet........
So if result testing the FMT EA goes to that direction I hope of he will be doin great with another pair at most trading times. I think at the end of this month I know which pairs and trading times are good for trading.

Forex Breakout Genius is the same pair, same strategy, but the hour is a bit different.

However, in comparing FBG with FMT and FMT Revised version, the best one of the three is FMT Revised version.

Donnaforex forum has 2 forums: Forex Breakout Genius and Forex Morning Trade. I follow both threads along with Mark's forum for the FMT.

Since October 21st with the Advanced version of FMT it earned 80 more pips than FMT.

Last edited:
Hi Dirk,

I backtested the different time frames from Jan. 2- Nov. 12, 2010. If you don't include 6:30 am EDT during the Summer, (1/2 hour before the London open, it ended up with a loss overall), the enhanced EA more than doubled the earnings. Using 2% risk with $1.00 lots, it earned $4622.

The regular FMT, for the same time period, only during the hours that are recommended, it earned $2212.

Cathy

I did

not know that there´s an revised FMT version. I love the breakout systems and starting selfemployment right now with EA Trading so I´m lookin for good ones.
So could you tell me whats all about the revised version?

Right now I have the GU and EJ running at my live account and testing other pairs and time frames. I will attach here my results sheet for you. Only for one week but I traded the EJ before for the London BreakOut system with good results. For this I will now post my results sheet weekly.

great that you are here Cathy

have a nice weekend and
always good trading

damn, this .pdf creator doesnt work yet, will try it later. Meantime I have another system for you. Did not get over it but could be a worthy one for checkin out. Will post the FMT results later today or tomorrow....

Attachments

• MagicBreakout.pdf
    327.2 KB · Views: 87
ok

the .pdf creator worked now so attached are first weeks results.....

do you had a look to their Gap EA? looks interesting too......

Attachments

• FMT Test Results 2010.pdf
    61.7 KB · Views: 72
  • FMT Test Results 2010 NY.pdf
    49.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
A guy on the Trade2win forum has edited the EA with different time settings.

He said he is selling it for $50 though. I ran backtests using different times
(5:00 am, 5:30 am, 6:00 am EST). I think he also is using 45 STL and maybe 30 TP. He is on Zulu as Niterider. He has a link in this forum to his Zulu trading. You can Private Message him for the revised EA.

ForexMorningTrade journal | Trade2Win Forums

I backtested settings of 30 TP, 40 SL, 20 break even, and also 35 TP, 45 SL since Jan. 2010 to present with GBP/USD during different hours that this guy is using with the enhanced FMT EA.

With 2% risk (starting with $1.00 mini lots), it earned $2328 with Mark's time setting, but with 35 TP, 45 SL.

With the same settings, but with various times from 5:00 am - 6:30 am Eastern time, it earned $5118. Same pair for each trade.

Yes, I looked over the GAP EA. The backtesting wasn't that good, so I dumped it.

In the description where the statement is posted, you wrote, "It goes LONG if 6:15 candle 100<100,8 and CCI>0.... "

I understand what CCI is, but not sure what you mean by "100<100,8" What does that refer to?

The EA is set up with internal indicators, or you can trade manually using the indicators. The CCI is one of the indicators used. The description of the indicator was entered in the test area by FPA, not by anyone on this board. The description of the indicators are in the manual.

< is less than.

> is more than.

Back