• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexMorningTrade.com (Mark Fric)

General discussions of a financial company
Both Megadroid and this EA are refundable through Clickbank, therefore there is no risk in trying it out. Clickbank processes refunds quickly.

MD works better with an ECN broker.

You're better off trading this EA manually. The indicators come on a few minutes before trading and you can trade it manually using the indictaors, or let the robot do it for you. However the trading time is 1.5 hours before the London session, 1:30 a.m. EDT. The indicators aren't always correct. The TP has been reduced to 35 this month.

I suggest you read the other forum.

ForexMorningTrade journal | Trade2Win Forums

hi everyone

nice to see some new posts over here :)
ok, attached are the weekly result with FMT. I´m too testing different times now for this system, somelook good, some bad. But it´s too early to say anything about this.
I´m quite busy now, self-employment, learning Bob Iaccinos trading method and developing an EA for a sweet little trading system with another guy hopefuly this one get´s ready within next 2 weeks for testing so lot of work in front......

I´m testing now only 2 pairs at London session and 3 for NV session. This is because of the EA wasn´t workin correctly anymore with more pairs. Checked all the settings and magic numbers for this and everything was fine but sometimes he did not open a trade or did not close it correctly so I decided only to test tose few from now on.
Oh ya, I put the FMT as an pure scalper for test on too at default time.

Attachments

• Thread-FMT Test Results 2010-11.pdf
    53.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Both Megadroid and this EA are refundable through Clickbank, therefore there is no risk in trying it out. Clickbank processes refunds quickly.

MD works better with an ECN broker.

You're better off trading this EA manually. The indicators come on a few minutes before trading and you can trade it manually using the indictaors, or let the robot do it for you. However the trading time is 1.5 hours before the London session, 1:30 a.m. EDT. The indicators aren't always correct. The TP has been reduced to 35 this month.

I suggest you read the other forum.

Ok, bought it I'let you know the next trades...

A guy on the Trade2win forum has edited the EA with different time settings.

He said he is selling it for $50 though. I ran backtests using different times
(5:00 am, 5:30 am, 6:00 am EST). I think he also is using 45 STL and maybe 30 TP. He is on Zulu as Niterider. He has a link in this forum to his Zulu trading. You can Private Message him for the revised EA.

What's his nickname on the forum?

Could someone by any chance explain to me how magic numbers work and what they do?

hi FXCO

the Magic Number is for the EA to identify his trade. Let say you put the EA at the GU chart for trading and put a number in. So if you want to trade the EA on another pair you have to use a different magic number. By this the EA can identify his own trades.

Back