• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexMorningTrade.com (Mark Fric)

General discussions of a financial company
Folks, you need to try these settings which i got from the journal page of FMT.
ForexMorningTrade journal - Page 487 | Trade2Win Forums

The SL of these settings saved me yesterday when candles just touched the 40 pip SL & stayed below 50 pips :) , copying the settings for your convinience.

My settings are: 40TP-50SL-25BE(+1 pip) and 25TP-50SL-no BE.

Results for this week:
40TP-50SL-25BE: 40, BE, BE, 40, 40 (122 pips in total)
25TP-50SL-no BE: 25, 25, 25, 25, 25 (125 pips in total)

Cheers

Dirk58: Could you post a message here and attach your .set file for the settings that you use for FMT. That way everybody can get the same results. Thank you

hi Earn

Dirk58: Could you post a message here and attach your .set file for the settings that you use for FMT. That way everybody can get the same results. Thank you
I post my results weekly using an .pdf sheet. My last one was at page 5 post 42. I put my settings within the sheet...
hi Farhan, interesting settings, will test these too. Already use the FMT as an scalper, let see how this works.....

hi guys n girls

another week of testing is over..........
there are still some issues about FMT behaviour if he opened a couple of trades. For this there are some unusual results within the sheet. Developer said he fixed it but seems not.
Anyway, great great EA......

always good trading

Attachments

• Thread-FMT Test Results 2010-11-2.pdf
    54.1 KB · Views: 25
November 25th- Went passed 20 pips moved SL to breakeven then trade turned and hit SL, 0 pips
pips since going live -5

Back