• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexMorningTrade.com (Mark Fric)

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Dirk,

I just purchased the extended version of FMT from that guy on the Trade2Win forum. He gives a 30 day money back guarantee, purchased through Paypal.

This way, I'll be trading with 2 versions of the EA on separate charts.

hi

Cathy and hi Dewey........
just copied your link Cathy for the enhanced version, I will have a look at this one. Your backtest results are amazing so hopefuly forward trading will show same results.
And thanks about your gap ea statement.
So hopefuly the FMT EA will proceed with more great trades. Because I like the original LBO using EJ for this one I use now the FMT EA to give me the direction for this one as long as I have the EJ on demo for this trading time frame. Because this is a box trading system I do not need to wait for chart entering box top or bottom to set the trade I do open now right away.
If you are interested goto
A Simple London Breakout V.2 @ Forex Factory
at post 1 there is the template for this one.... simple but not bad as all..

and as I know you like EA trading Cathy here is their EA for this
A Simple London Breakout V.2 - Page 55 @ Forex Factory
at post 814...
when I find the time I will test this one too....

hi there

just finished a posting with some links in they have to aprove....
so for my mentioned LBO system I do not use the martingale strat, I trade only 1x the EJ....
hope the post will be in here soon

>Cathy, would you please tell me which post the guy offers his enhanced version? because there are over 400 pages .... phew

> I went through some thread pages and decided to change the pairs for testing...
attached is my new testing sheet for next week including weekly results

Attachments

• FMT Test Results 2010-11.pdf
    63.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
went

through the thread a bit and found his posting with his taken trades shown on zulu..... I can´t really see that this is an advanced version by the taken trades, he only used half an hour before default trading time and half an hour and an hour later for trading using 30-31pips for T/P. So I just set up a few more charts using these info, let see how different it is. I think the trades should be the same...... but, let´s try and see

Dirk, do you trade any other EA's. I am looking for a few good ones but have not been too successful. Thanks

I just bought this as well and will be running it on demo for a while, will update on how it works.

Back