Forexoma brokerage not to be trusted

Kenny R

Recruit
Anyone reading this post please take into account that while Forexoma may seem like a great website full of useful information, their brokerage side of the forex business is NOT TO BE TRUSTED many people including myself have lost their deposits and any profits allocated to their respective individual or corporate accounts. I have filed a case with FPA and will be looking forward to any information on FPA on how some of us although very bleak at the moment may possibly get our money and profits back that is rightfully ours.

Again PLEASE REFRAIN FROM DEPOSITING ANY FUNDS INTO FOREXOMA

Well... the website doesn't exist anymore at all, so no one else will be scammed under this domain name. Even their useful information does not exist anymore.
Check out some of the other threads about forexoma here in the scam section. I started the first one, but most people did not figure it out until too late.

Foreoma killed Kenny's account! You Bastards!!! :p

Sorry, just couldn't let that one pass.

Kenny has filed an FPA Traders Court case. Let me see if I can wake up AsstMod and get it expedited.

LMAO yeah they killed Kenny for sure. I don't even care about the profits but at least refund me my original deposit sheesh!!

Contact PayPal or your bank (whichever you used to fund the account). Depending on how long ago you made the deposit, you may be able to get some or all of it back.

Reading post like this around the bloc, I believe a "brokerhitsquad" would be a lucrative business to venture into

Back