Forexoma Cheater

ramana1980

Recruit
Iam planning to withdraw $850.00 from forexoma, I have sent more than 20 tickets but they have not replied can anyone suggest me how to collect that money please help me

Come on please stop opening hundred threads about the same topic. There are 5 other threads about forexoma. Pick one and you will find the information needed. The best thread is the ine called forexoma brokerage.

lkbizzo- you're not 100% right
Each specific matter should have a different thread in order to be able to open a court case. This company's site is off and I believe we should expect more people to complaint soon

Forexoma was too good to be true

Come on please stop opening hundred threads about the same topic. There are 5 other threads about forexoma. Pick one and you will find the information needed. The best thread is the ine called forexoma brokerage.

Can't believe Forexoma has bolted off for good. I too lost quite a bit when my account was disabled by them in early Aug. Should have heeded the suspicion raised by "Forex Trading Rookie" on Forexoma sometime ago.

Very disappointed and felt played out by Vahid and gang.

If you deposited by PayPal, file a complaint immediately. If by credit card or bank wire, contact your bank immediately.

File a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Then check the other forexoma threads for contact info for the Ontario Securities Comission and also the regulators in Hong Kong.

If there is a place in your country to file internet-based financial fraud complaints, file one. US citizens and residents can file one at IC3.gov

Back