• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem forexoma.com brokerage?

I am having an issue with a company
Hi..

i think my case is over because i have deposited in forexoma in April this year, which is more than 45 days. I tried to request money via Paypal and seems that there is no response from them. And now my account in MT4 (forexoma) was disabled as for today.

What the other option that i can look into?

thank you.

Please keep this up to date.

Everyone else, follow the same steps. Complain to PayPal about deposits made through them. Complain to the fraud department of your bank for wire or credit card deposits.

If you don't fight for your money, chances are you won't get 1 cent back. No one is going to do it for you. Every day you delay makes it that much more likely that you won't get anything back.

hi all,

i am a trader from Singapore and just this morning discovered that my mt4 account is disabled and after googled to find that forexoma becomes such a sad state. I had lodged a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints. and list the company as vtrades inc with their canadian address and telephone. As i dont use paypal (due to their bad customer service) and hope something can be done with class action suit to get our monies back. T_T

About Vahid Chaychi this is the page of the guy Vahid Chaychi who started it all... see if anyone could contact and make some information known?

Vahid also runs the site HowToee.com the image on the home page of the guy scratching his head is the same image used by Vahid on the Forexoma.com Products and Services page.
Click on the article (image of the guy scratching his head), scroll down to the "5 responses" and see Vahid's photo writing under the alias HowToee Guy.

The three websites all have the same design and text effects. So even though Vahid posted last year on this forum that he had nothing to do with Forexoma beside merely providing some technical/trading support, clearly this is not so. I joined Forexoma Live Market Analysis in early 2011 and all his articles clearly indicated that Forexoma was his brokerage based in Canada.
Vahid needs to provide answers and be held to account.

I also contacted him. no response though.

I hope that the chance meeting that we have here may be the beginning to something better for all of us. I will keep everyone who responded to this thread informed if I can attain consistency trading. I would like that God, karma, good luck, or whatever you believe in come to reward you for your good deeds... and punish forexoma for the bad deeds.

Seems he is really good in writing. :( No doubts he is the person in Forexoma too. Just The way he delivered the context.

I did a whois lookup at godaddy for the domaine forexoma.com I found a phone number, I tried to call them, the phone ringed but after a while the message box answered me, then I saw that in HK it's 1am ... I'll try again tomorrow.
I also found a phone number in the Canada on this website: New Forex Trading Plan By Forexoma.com then I reversed with the website: 9057718491 Who Called Me From 905-771-8491? and saw the phone number belongs really to Vahid. I tried to call but I got an answer: "Invalid phone number"

I did a whois lookup at godaddy for the domaine forexoma.com I found a phone number, I tried to call them, the phone ringed but after a while the message box answered me, then I saw that in HK it's 1am ... I'll try again tomorrow.
I also found a phone number in the Canada on this website: New Forex Trading Plan By Forexoma.com then I reversed with the website: 9057718491 Who Called Me From 905-771-8491? and saw the phone number belongs really to Vahid. I tried to call but I got an answer: "Invalid phone number"

Hi hi if it's really Vahid behind this I will find him if he's in HK. But from what you've mentioned if the area code you received was 905 then it's not ftom hk because our country code is 852...here is the thread for my case as well on page 3. Any other additional info regarding Vahid will be great.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...r/26486-forexoma-will-not-return-funds-3.html

thanks,
Derek

Back