• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem forexoma.com brokerage?

I am having an issue with a company
after seeing dafox account...

i believe u r the main reason who forced them to escape... lol

wish paypal will do smthing.. i got a response for more details from sfc

Yeah, I think I am the main reason... lol but I on;y requested to withdraw $300 in funds... small and modest withdrawals are great when the broker gives them to you. HAHA!
Yes, sfc also requested more from me.

And I do apologize to everyone else if I am the reason that Forexoma disappeared. But why didn't they just widen my spreads, etc to make me loose the money back to them? oh well...
I still have not opened a Forexoma FPA scam case... I suppose I shall do that soon. Although I do not believe that they are accepting new customers and no old customers are receiving withdrawals... so the urgency is limited.

View attachment 10501

thought i was almost free...

WOW pretty good result, I think you're a swing trader and you don't take lot of positions during the month, am I right ?.

I don't think you are the main reason they are gone ... because if they are really an ECN, by building your account you pay more commission, it means more profit for them !
However I have some doubt about that, because when we take a position the execution time is really fast ... too fast to be really sent to the market, I think ...

Nope, I was straddle news trading. Pretty sure that they were not legitimate ecn because I made all of that money from June 19 to July 24th news trading.... check out myfxbook log.

matador System | Myfxbook

Nope. I imagine that they will start looking into it today. They had said that they were waiting til AUG 1st for the seller-forexoma to respond and that they (paypal) would proceed from there, but so far there has been no response from Forexoma and Paypal is not doing anything at the moment...
I suppose I will write Paypal an email.

Yes, please file with Paypal. One of my claims was decided in my favor today.
I will disclose more in a few days when my other claims are also closed. In light of this being a public forum, I would rather not discuss the Paypal issue any further until then.
Please do what you can to file a claim with Paypal. You may need to call to ask for a special exception to their 45 day policy for filing claims if your payments are more than 45 days old.

I will be calling them on monday with claims about payments that are more than 45 days old to see if they can make an exception for me to recover the other half of my initial investment.

View attachment 10501

thought i was almost free...

...hmmmm...seeing that large lot sizes, up to 34.0 lot, trades being made would have sent the Pharaoh summoning the chief physician in the middle of the night for his heart condition :p

No wonder the account shot up to over USD53k in such a hurry...BUT, I can perfectly understand that because sometimes while trading you can be almost 101% sure of market direction and whacked it with all you got:cool:

Nice trading dafox.....my hats off to you because I don't think I can nor will trade like you did....now the problem is getting that money from the broker.

Year since: 2010
Headquarters: Canada
Company registration: Forexoma Ltd., Canada
Regulation: Not regulated

Good luck with your quest and do keep us posted.......and try to get a properly regulated broker where, at least, you have a proper regulatory body to make your complaint to.

Last edited:
Back