• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem forexoma.com brokerage?

I am having an issue with a company
Hi All,

So I went to checked out the below HSBC account supposedly own by the man behind Forexoma aka: Unique Developers LTD:
Account holder name: Unique Developers Ltd.
Account Number: 033 224536 838
Beneficiary Bank Code: 004
Swift Code: HSBCHKHHHKH
Bank Name: HSBC
Bank Address:
HSBC, No 1 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong

Beneficiary Address:
Unique Developers Ltd, 68 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong (their so-called headquarter office address)

It turns out HSBC told me that the account is now closed. I inquired about the identification of the person who the account is registered to but due to client confidentiality issues, I cannot get the person's name. However, it does seem his account was closed very recently. Now the question is I can go to the so called, "address" but I may also not find anything there. What do you guys think? Seek police which may take time to get looked into, or solicitor?

Thanks all,
Derek

Hi All,

So I went to checked out the below HSBC account supposedly own by the man behind Forexoma aka: Unique Developers LTD:
Account holder name: Unique Developers Ltd.
Account Number: 033 224536 838
Beneficiary Bank Code: 004
Swift Code: HSBCHKHHHKH
Bank Name: HSBC
Bank Address:
HSBC, No 1 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong

Beneficiary Address:
Unique Developers Ltd, 68 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong (their so-called headquarter office address)

It turns out HSBC told me that the account is now closed. I inquired about the identification of the person who the account is registered to but due to client confidentiality issues, I cannot get the person's name. However, it does seem his account was closed very recently. Now the question is I can go to the so called, "address" but I may also not find anything there. What do you guys think? Seek police which may take time to get looked into, or solicitor?

Thanks all,
Derek

Hi Derek
I already contacted the real estate agency of this building about this company, they told me that they never heard talk about this company before ...
There is a phone number from hong kong as the registrant of forexoma.com domain:
Domain forexoma.com

Date Registered: 2009-6-2
Expiry Date: 2020-6-2

DNS1: ns1.forexoma.com
DNS2: ns2.forexoma.com

Registrant
Forexoma Ltd
Email:admin@forexoma.com
68 Yee Wo Street
n/n Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Tel: +852.21281658

Administrative Contact
Forexoma Ltd
68 Yee Wo Street
n/n Hong Kong
Hong Kong

Technical Contact
Forexoma Ltd
68 Yee Wo Street
n/n Hong Kong
Hong Kong

Registrar: Internet.bs Corp.
Registrar's Website : Domain Name | Internet Domain Registration | Register Domain Names

Registrar: INTERNET.BS CORP.
Whois Server: whois.internet.bs
Creation Date: 02-JUN-2009
Updated Date: 21-MAY-2013
Expiration Date: 02-JUN-2020

Nameserver: NS1.FOREXOMA.COM
Nameserver: NS2.FOREXOMA.COM

Hi Derek,
the only way to know who opened and closed the account is to make a report to the Police Office so they can start to investigate. When we have a name we can find a good solicitor to start a class action. If I were you I would go immediately to a solicitor to know what is the best thing to do.

Hi Derek,
the only way to know who opened and closed the account is to make a report to the Police Office so they can start to investigate. When we have a name we can find a good solicitor to start a class action. If I were you I would go immediately to a solicitor to know what is the best thing to do.

goupilapps, Seba,

Thanks for your inputs. That is what I plan to do. I've already contacted my solicitor. She told me to call her in a bit so I will see what are our options. I've also posted my incident on another thread about this so didn't wanted to double post. I will keep you all updated.

Derek

I have already talked to paypal, and just the same they advised me to ask the bank for maybe they will be the one to help me on this. Since I deposited mine more than 45 days already. Is it possible guys? Thanks!

Hi guys,

Looks like the money is gone for now, so...I have been thinking, what can we get out of this: 1. We have FCAR, good or bad, I found it useful. Someone with the knowlege to stop it from saying "invalid account", should do this and distribute it to members. We also have a lot of information, videos and articles etc, which I guess are ours now! We will liquidate the company for them....and we won't charge them as well, lol!
So, we can either form a new trading hub with the tools that we have now and licence the software and share the material or just form a trading hub and offer everything for free and advertise.
I think we should try and make something from this. If people are on the same wave length please PM me. In traditional trading fashion, are SL has been hit. Lets pick our selves up and try to make something from this!
Have a great wkend all!
MicTrader.

hi Derek...

it is good to hear an update from your side as you are near to the so-called forexoma office. Most probably I cannot get back my money but at least Mr Vahid/Forexoma cannot easily re-operate his business if the authority (e.g. police/solicitor) knows about this.

Hello,

I am also one of the victims of forexoma. My money is gone for now as my payment is already more than 45 days. Hope, we can do something against Forexoma...I will definately write to econsumer.gov

I guess I was just extremely paranoid or something so I was the first catch on to this scam, but I can't believe how many more people are coming out about it too. Misery loves company. Makes me feel a little less stupid that others also made the same mistake.

I guess I was just extremely paranoid or something so I was the first catch on to this scam, but I can't believe how many more people are coming out about it too. Misery loves company. Makes me feel a little less stupid that others also made the same mistake.

The problem is not to make mistakes, the problem is when you make the same mistake!

Back