• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forexoma.com

General discussions of a financial company
Have anyone here use Forexoma Live Analysis??

I would highly appreciate any feed backs from anyone at FPA on "Forexoma Live Analysis" (Forex Market Analysis and Forex Signals).

I have gone to their site many times, been greatly inspired by the many well written articles regarding trading forex, and is considering signing up for a trial "Risk Free 60 Day Money Back Guarantee" package of usd100 per month.

I know, I know...many have written about signals and forex educational at FPA and there is even a red banner warning sign at the top of the page telling us FPA Soldiers to "Do not pay another penny for forex education..", but...and this is a big, big BUT I am still a little more than intrigued with this Forexoma Live Analysis.

Any advice and comments from fellow soldiers would be most appreciated!

I have been trying to contact Forexoma for several weeks without success. Does anyone know if they have shut their doors??

Vachid Chaychi, the founder of Forexoma Brokerage disappeared from the Internet for several years. He came back some time ago and again encourages to participate in the loyalty programs, trading systems and signals. He recommends another broker! Be cereful, don't trust this man!

youtube.com/LuckScout

Back