Forexoma disabled account.

This is the first time I heard about one broker disable trader's account. Except he was cheated or try to do something bad on trading system. But how a trader can do it?

My account is also disabled and no anwer from them. I cannot login even to their website. There was an emergency phone number for live account holders: +1-416-417-4334 but this phone number is also disabled.

I have got the same problem unfortunately. Tried to login to forexoma mt4 platform on 8th august 2013 and says "account disabled" in bottom right corner.
Sent an email/support ticket 3 times but no answers.
I cannot even login now to send any more emails/support tickets. Error messages come up saying "cannot connect to database".
When I used to send a support ticket, I got an answer within 1-2 hours max. Now I have had no replies since 8th august.. :(

I can see that a lot of FPA members are facing the same problem with Forexoma. I wonder whether it is possible for FPA to compile a list of all the members affected and make a collective complaint against Forexoma.

This is the first time I heard about one broker disable trader's account. Except he was cheated or try to do something bad on trading system. But how a trader can do it?

Read the threads on Forexoma. This isn't one trader or a handful of traders. This is all of their customers.

Back