Forexoma disabled account.

Johan Beugger

Recruit
My live and demo accounts at Forexoma were disabled on the night of 7 Aug 2013. This place has no email address, physical address, or telephone numbers. The only way you can make contact with them is by a very inefficient ticket system. I have submitted 5 tickets over the last 18 hours since 3 am South African time. I have had no response at all. When I opened my live account on 8 Feb 2013, I was given a phone number a few weeks later, in case my internet went down while in a live trade.. I have tried several times today to call that number. It seems not to exist. Maybe Forex Peace Army knows a way to make contact with Forexoma, and help me recover my funds?

Yeah...i think we all have a problem with Forexoma now. My account was disabled too. Don't know what to do. I just to wait for FPA to make guilty decision for Forexoma.

private

Yeah...i think we all have a problem with Forexoma now. My account was disabled too. Don't know what to do. I just to wait for FPA to make guilty decision for Forexoma.

my account also desabled. i have a same problem no reply of my any tickets.

Their site design is old like that man who is speaking. How can you put your money and trust in a place like that ?

Yes shogunfx. Rub it in. Do you feel better about yourself now?

No, I'm sorry for your lost.
Maybe a search on Google for "How to choose the right broker for trading Forex Market" will
help others in the future to avoid such situations.

Forexoma account disabled

Hi,
My Live account was disabled from 7th Aug and I'm unable to withdraw my money and there is no reply from helpdesk to my queries. I had not expected that Forexoma would disable the account as they were mentioning good things in their site like honesty etc.
Recently Forexoma has started Managed Account services and they would have risked the money from the accounts.
Please advice to whom to complain regarding this.
Thanks.

Hi,
My Live account was disabled from 7th Aug and I'm unable to withdraw my money and there is no reply from helpdesk to my queries. I had not expected that Forexoma would disable the account as they were mentioning good things in their site like honesty etc.
Recently Forexoma has started Managed Account services and they would have risked the money from the accounts.
Please advice to whom to complain regarding this.
Thanks.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/26322-forexoma-com-brokerage.html

Same thing happened to my account too. I was happily trading and was making some profit and suddenly my account was disabled on the 9th of August 2013. Hope someone can help us to get back our money.

Back