forexoma disabled my account

on 8/5 2013 I submitted a ticket to restore my login. then on 8/6/2013 my account was disabled and I can not get any response from them or my money.

same thing happen to my account....don't know what to do apart from alerting others here in FPA. I have surfed this website (HowToee.com), given by one of our friend here. The site is run by Mr vahid with using the same picture (photo) but talking different type business. Please be aware of Mr Vahid.

Forexoma has disabled my account on 08-07/2013 without any notice. I am looking forward for a solution but they are not responding.

Same thing here. They closed my account or "disabled" it and they haven't responded to any of my support tickets.

Is it really that difficult to check, if there's already another thread? This is like the 6th thread about forexoma. @FPA: isn't it possible to delete these threads, because it's really confusing like this!
Don't get me wrong please, I don't want to deemphasize that thing. I'm a victim of forexoma myself!

For those wanting to file a Traders Court case, a unique thread is needed. There's already one filed. Anyone else planning to join in?

For those wanting to file a Traders Court case, a unique thread is needed. There's already one filed. Anyone else planning to join in?
Why bother, www.forexoma.com is no longer a listed URL. The company no longer exists on the web by that name. Check this out, look familiar? How To Start An Online Business, and from another FPA member:
Vahid Chaychi - Learn More About Vahid Chaychi. Seems like the best site is the government url listed in another post in this thread.

Back