Forexoma fraud

Larry5647

Recruit
Haven't traded in a long time so today I thought I would close out my account at Forexoma. I guess I'm the last one to know about their shutdown. Is there anything developing in this case?

Larry

the first time i read the name i though it said forextrauma.. I guess one less scam broker, i hope the Vahid guy wont be planing opening anothersite any time soon

the first time i read the name i though it said forextrauma.. I guess one less scam broker, i hope the Vahid guy wont be planing opening anothersite any time soon

The guy ripped everyone off. I'll be keeping an eye open every now and then to see if he pops up. I've compiled a list of some of his info and other sites he has, some of which seem to be updated post-scam.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/26322-forexoma-com-brokerage-13.html

Salaam Ismail.
Vahid sold his buisness and has left for Tehran for good.... this happened last year in june.(june 2013)
I don't know if the new owners messed around and robbed the existing clients or what ... I remember Vahid used to have very high ratings... but i don't know the full details????
from a mutual friend of vahid's
most complaints if not all are after june 2013

sold or not I guess its still his obligation to keep his clients updated! behind closed doors deals are common but lets say its not him, this is clearly an effect of negligence and si even if its not him, its still his name that is mentioned! so he is in tahran?

Back