Forexoma Issue

Right choice of broker!!

Dear Moderator

I got up my points about how Vahid treated temcclain.

How much money Temcclain have put into the account and the statement from his trading account belonging to the private atmosphere that should have been confidential.

Sorry moderator but I also want to answer some of Vahid's rebuttal to my Posts

Why forexoma broker does not have phone or physical address.

I understand Vahid

The reason for not having a phone for the website is simply for what it is so many who threatens you!

God point to run a broker business

and there is no point having an office address, exelent point

, the only point not to display their physical address is that you do not have a business address outside of a home address that you do not want to share with others,
confirming that you are doing your bustling from kitchen table.

But we do not share our phone number with the public on our website Exactly Because people like you WHO called Threatened and we are always around.

I guess that Temcclain who was a customer of you can confirm if he were given telephone number or not!

, I live in Norway and the Ukraine and other parts of the world.
My mainreason I started with forex I could work all over the world.

Selection of broker to answer Vahid their claims

There are 4 things you should consider when choosing a broker.

1 your money is secured
2. the broker is regulated
3.They have a physical address and telephone
4.direkte phone to your broker

My choice of the broker was simply I have only used Dukascopy due to good reputation
and today they are registered as a bank.

When I opened the account was the smallest amount of $ 50,000 today, you can open an account with 1000 Dollar
For those with little money, I think you get the best terms with Oanda.

Let's see if the person who initially complained says that there's no phone number or not. Vahid says that the number is only given to clients. For a smaller brokerage without a large support staff, this is a good way to save wasting a lot of time and effort.

Why not ask Vahid if funds in his brokerage are segregated or not?

I'd agree that waiting until the brokerage is fully regulated is wise. On the other hand, a brokerage in the process of getting regulated does not automatically make the broker a bad one.

Back