Forexoma Issue

temcclain

Recruit
On 14 July 2011 I sold EUR/GBP at 11:45 and exited in profit at 12:36. My Account History says I entered and exited at .88022 and had no profit. I submitted a ticket disputing my Account History. Albert from Forexoma corresponded with me sending me a picture of the currency pair during this time frame. The picture proved my point. I submitted a reply to his reply and the cycle progressed. His last reply read as follows:

"there is no problem with out platform. We are all using the same platform fed from the same resource.

I analyzed your position carefully and plotted the entry and exit on the 1min chart.

We have so many big traders who take big position through the same platform as yours.

It is impossible to have inaccurate and wrong data on the account history because everything is done automatically.

Let us spend our time on important and real things.

Thank you."

If you are a small retail trader proceed with caution. Past performance is no indication of future results.

This is the Forexoma answer to temcclain post regarding the EURGBP position that he had.

Before we start explaining about temcclain we have to say that we like ForexPeaceArmy because it helps to know good from bad in general, however it is a place that losers also abuse to accuse the others for their losses.

Regarding temcclain there are a few things that we have to explain before talking about his EURGBP position:

1. He opened a live account on 2011.06.06 with $579.57
2. He almost wiped out his account and had to reload it with $241.41 on 2011.07.13.
3. The EURGBP position he is talking about is his last position (order ticket # 862482) taken on 2011.07.14 at 11:45. Most of the positions he has taken before this EURGBP position were losing positions.
4. Before he opens a support ticket and complains about this EURGBP position, he opened another ticket and complained that:

On 14 July I was selling the AUD/JPY pair. When I was in profit, I attempted to close the orders. The orders to close didn't take until I was at a loss for both orders.

However, he got a proper answer from our support team and so he forgot about the AUDJPY positions and focused on EURGBP.

This is his account full statement:
http://www.forexoma.com/images/posts/statements/Statement1.htm

Please download the statement and follow his positions. It is obvious that when he was about to wipe out his account for the second time, he decided to accuse us as the broker for his losses.

Now about his complaint about the EURGBP position that he has taken:

He opened a support ticket on 2011-07-14 at 08:36:10 EST and said:

I just exited a trade where I sold the EUR/GBP between 11:45 and 12:36. I was clearly in profit. The market broke my trend line. I exited and immediately checked my account history. It said that I had no profit.

Order number 862482

Then when he was asked that how much he was in profit, he said $25. Please note that the position was a 0.1 lot position.

The position was taken on 2011.07.14 at 11:45 at 0.88022 and closed on 2011.07.14 at 12:36 at 0.88022.

Please click on the link below to read the support ticket he has submitted and our support team answers to him:
http://www.forexoma.com/images/posts/statements/862482.htm

Also here please see the screenshot of the position:
http://www.forexoma.com/images/posts/statements/order-862482.gif

As you see the position was closed after 51 minutes according to the 1min chart. The 2011.07.14 11:45 candle on the 1min chart is where he has taken the position. After taking the position, the market went against him but then it turned around. At the 2011.07.14 12:35 candle on the 1min chart, his position went to the maximum profit which is about 6.3 pips because the lowest price of the 2011.07.14 12:35 candle is 0.87959 which is 63 points or 6.3 pips below his entry (0.88022 - 0.87959 = 0.00063). Yet we have to deduct the spread from this 6.3 profit because with the short positions you have to pay the spread when you want to close. If the spread was 3 pips at that time, then under the best condition his position was only 3.3 pips in profit. Where on the earth a 3.3 pips profit with a 0.1 lots EURGBP position equals $25 ???

The pip value of a 0.1 lot EURGBP position is about $1.75 right now (rate=0.8754). Therefore the highest possible profit that his position had could not be more than $5.77 , not $25 as he says. And this profit could be collected only if he had closed his position when the market was at 0.87959, whereas he closed the position at the next candle while the market went up a little.

There is no doubt that he is lying and this position could never be in profit for $25.

Another thing is that he still doesn't know many of the basic and fundamental things about forex and forex trading. This is something that can be easily found out from the conversations that our support team had with him through the above support ticket. For example in one of his answers he says:

you misread. I got in at 11:45 where the opening price was .88038. I got out at 12:36 where the low for that 15 minute time frame I was trading was .87963. That is 75 pips not taking into account the spread.

Obviously he did not know how to calculate the pip number of a position with a 5 decimal platform like ours. The difference of 0.88038 and 0.87963 is 75 points which is 7.5 pips, not 75 pips.

There are some cases that our clients complain or ask for clarification about the closing of their positions. Our support team analyzes the positions, check the log files and find the answer. There were a few cases that our liquidity providers made a mistake and closed some positions wrongly. This is something that can be easily found out by us and when we come to this conclusion that the problem was from our side, we reimburse the loss to the client account. Actually one of the reviews we have at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.forexoma.com is by one of these clients (eleanor, south africa) who was so happy about our support with her wrongly closed positions, and was more than happy when she saw that we recovered all her losses without any argument.

However, in cases like temcclain, when we see that the client is trying to lie and wants to abuse our good faith and insists on his false position, we do not continue to communicate after we clarify everything to the client. It is very easy to find out if a position had a problematic close from our side, or there was no problem. When we explain to the client that there was no problem and we see that the client doesn't listen and insists and accuses us for something that is completely clear and obvious, we can not do anything more.

Everybody knows us. We have so many happy clients. We have so many clients who take big positions. Our happiest clients are among those who have the biggest accounts. If we wanted to cheat on our clients, we would do it with those accounts, not with a $500 account and not for a 0.1 lot position that doesn't make even few cents for us as the broker.

Readers have to be smart, not to be deceived by the reviews and comments of the losers and cheaters. Please open your eyes and do not believe everything that people say over the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering the statement and the screen shot, it looks like there is no case.

I took a look at the various orders and I was unable to understand the strategy behind the decisions.

It might be a set of scalping attempts but the trader cut some losses too late.

Furthermore, there is not enough money on the account even for 0.1 lot size (0.01 should be better). Just think that the usdchf retreated 300 pips in a few hours after Mr Bernanke did not answer "no" to a possible qe3. This is probably the reason why he said "no qe3 for the moment" the day after.

I did not hear about forexoma before because I usually trade only with banks but I have visited your site and would like to know if there is a page with information such as office address and phone, trading conditions, liquidity providers, etc ...

smart people do not use brokers with no address,phone ..!!!

There is no doubt that temcclain is an inexperienced forextrader with little knowledge about Forex .
On the other hand, there is no doubt that Forexoma is a wihte label controlled from the kitchen table with the name Vahid .

And it is in no doubt that Vahid is a failed forextrader who have tricked many people with his airy promises of unrealistic profits.

As a former member of forexoma forum could I write page up and down about Vahid many imaginative claims but read some of the negative rewiev written about Forexoma.
So you can judge for yourself.

Vahid professionalize as forex broker become very clear and visibly demonstrated when he exposes temcclain account statement and how much money he put into his trading account.
Would you use a broker who behave like this !!!

To use Vahid own words Please open your eyes and do not believe everything That people say over the internet.

Besides coming with the great rogue stories when his trading robots were in minus or every time he changed his trading strategy on his forecast due loss .

He was known to operate under different alias on his forum. In the same way I guess Albert Alias ​​Vahid is the same person.

Albert Alias ​​Vahid writes that they have so many "big traders" First Big traders do not use brokers who do not have address, phone, or provide any data for this company operates under , and the regulation.

Only retarded people with little money who are using this type of brokers .. So let the input port to be $ 5000 which means no customers at all. And those with little money that is some smart use any brokers such as Oanda .. for info I use Dukascopy that I found satisfactory for my use.

The good with those brokers is that your money is protected in case if the broker go bankrupt this does not apply Forexoma that have no regulation at all. When it comes Vahis his assertion that the client opening $ 500 accounts that dreams profit from 500 $ to 5 Million $, it is exactly this type of people Vahid has tried to recruit former with his fantastic products As he sold earlier.
A Forex Trading Plan: Limit Your Greed and Make $53,000 Per Month After Two Years

I guess the main reason why Vahid not provide any data about his company is that Vahid's social security recipient

So dear Beginners trader be a little clever use other brokers .

Another post by the Scammer Torulf Spiro from Norway aka Robert and Antonio in some other websites and forums.

To give you a clue about the history of his hostility to us, it has to be explained that it goes back to the time that he joined our discussion board and tried to collect the email address of the users to promote his websites that were all scamming sites about forex. He was used to send the users the copy of "Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns" for free to attract their trust and collect their email addresses. Please note that "Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns" doesn't belong to him and is not a free book and so can not be distributed for free. He has created an illegal electronic copy of this book and use it as a tool to cheat people.

When we banned him from our discussion board for several times, he became our enemy and used any chance to sabotage us over the internet. He also found called us and left a threatening message. He is from Norway, but promotes his scam websites from Russia, not to be tracked. joe-trader.com is one of his last scam sites.

Last edited:
Unless he changes it, click on Spiro's username above his post to view his user profile. As I write this, he's got the name field set to "Robert".

He registered from the same ISP as the "Robert, Norway" review.

He's also used a Ukrainian IP address in the forums.

Spiro/Robert - if you have specific complaints, focus on those. This area of the forums is for facts, not vendettas.

Unless he changes it, click on Spiro's username above his post to view his user profile. As I write this, he's got the name field set to "Robert".

He registered from the same ISP as the "Robert, Norway" review.

He's also used a Ukrainian IP address in the forums.

Spiro/Robert - if you have specific complaints, focus on those. This area of the forums is for facts, not vendettas.

Thank you AsstModerator.

Hopefully FPA will soon find out why Torulf Spiro is here on FPA forums and what does he want. There is no doubt for me that he is also here to collect the email addresses of the users (if possible) or contact them in anyway to promote his scam websites. Something that he did on our website.

Last edited:
you want to be a broker is easy !!!

To be defined as a scammer, so there are some conditions to be fulfilled ..

The requirements have Vahid meet several times last time I registered Vahid like a scammer was an introduction letter when Vahid opened his forexoma White Label shop ...

In its advertising, you could read that you could join forexoma manage account with profit gain 25 % a month after 2 years was 1000 dollar increase to 211000 dollar

Show me a legitimate broker that Promote this kind garbich!

Only the most desperate people who dreams of wealth and a better life.
falling for this kind of scam promoting.

As mentioned earlier, I could writing side up and down about Vahid many unrealistic forex claims.
Fake forex statement blah blah ..

In the case of Vahid's claims that I have left a threatening message I find very funny.

Strangely, I have a long weekend in New York a month ago, no police were waiting for me :)

I sells nothing I have no economic benefits to promote anything at all, I dislike more and more the dirty back side of the forex industry.

I'm drowning in emails from the advertising of unsuccessful forex losers as Vahid trying to sell their forex products,

Vahid belong in the dumbest category that offers its products.

I have never had the desire to call Vahid I do not know the phone number or address he has on his business or private.
But I expect him to live in social housing and receiving social security since he did not want to enter the address, telephone number or registration number on his broker business.

For those who want to start as forexbroker I recommend they this webpages , you do not need 100 K to open a broker shop ..

Forex White Label Program

When you study Vahid way to answer these items as Vahid is his own enemy.

No normal people use a broker who behave in this way.
I recommend you find a broker that you can call and have a physical address,
And is regulated.

In its advertising, you could read that you could join forexoma manage account with profit gain 25 % a month after 2 years was 1000 dollar increase to 211000 dollar...

You fail to understand forever. That article is about nothing but limiting of the greed. It never talks about any money management program on Forexoma. I wish your retarded brain was a little stronger and could help you to understand what is written on a page. You see and understand what you want, not what is written.

That was about that article that we are still proud of. It is one of our best articles. We invite the others to read it here to see what is written exactly:
A Forex Trading Plan: Limit Your Greed and Make $53,000 Per Month After Two Years

Hope you wake up, understand and get out of your cave and open your eyes.

For those who want to start as forexbroker I recommend they this webpages , you do not need 100 K to open a broker shop ..
Forex White Label Program

That is what we will offer also, but not like that. Much better and more professional. Those who are interested will sign up for a white label on our website and will become our introducing brokers while we provide a MT4 with their own company name. Offering MT4 platform as an IB is completely different from having a professional brokerage like what we do. Those are IB or introducing broker. We are the "broker". There are still a lot of things that you have to learn Torulf Spiro.

Last edited:
Back