• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Forexoma will not return funds

I am having an issue with a company
Hi all,

Like everyone else forexoma has failed to reply any of my messages as well. Another weird incident is that forexoma closed out my positions on aug 5 around 2:05pm hk time. I thought it was quite odd and msde me incurred losses of 1.6k usd. I initially deposited 5k with them. Guys if it hrlps I live in hk so I can definitely go directly to their so called hong kong head office. But my gut feeling says I may not find anything there...I will also file a complaint to them.

D

Hi Derek,
we must know who is behind the Unique Developers Ltd. or Forexoma Ltd. Since you live in Hong Kong you can contact a solicitor or the police station in order to find out who is the founder of these companies, or the representative in HK, o who is authorized to carry out transactions on this account:
Account holder name: Unique Developers Ltd.
Account Number: 033 224536 838
Beneficiary Bank Code: 004
Swift Code: HSBCHKHHHKH
Bank Name: HSBC
Bank Address:
HSBC, No 1 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong

Beneficiary Address:
Unique Developers Ltd, 68 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

Hi Derek,
we must know who is behind the Unique Developers Ltd. or Forexoma Ltd. Since you live in Hong Kong you can contact a solicitor or the police station in order to find out who is the founder of these companies, or the representative in HK, o who is authorized to carry out transactions on this account:
Bank Address:

Beneficiary Address:

Hi Seba,
I am planning to dig more into this. Thanks for the above information. It happens that I too uses HSBC so I have an account with them and maybe I can find something out. I will keep you guys posted. I will try to make a run to the bank tomorrow during my lunch hr from work. I hope we can uncover some of the mystery here.

Thanks,
Derek

yes please Derek. I think you are the only one who lives in HK and traded with Forexoma. Perhaps they will listen to you more than to me or the others who have lost money.

esprits4, I did not dispute the service, I disputed the payment. Go through the resolution center in your paypal account. but if your payments are 45 days old or more, then they will just automatically close the dispute and file a complaint with forexoma.
SO IF PAYPAL SAYS THEY DON'T DISPUTE SERVICE, WELL DISPUTE THE PRODUCT. It worked for me, but I filed about 3 weeks ago now. I was the first to say forexoma is a scam. benefits of being paranoid I suppose.

yes please Derek. I think you are the only one who lives in HK and traded with Forexoma. Perhaps they will listen to you more than to me or the others who have lost money.

esprits4, I did not dispute the service, I disputed the payment. Go through the resolution center in your paypal account. but if your payments are 45 days old or more, then they will just automatically close the dispute and file a complaint with forexoma.
SO IF PAYPAL SAYS THEY DON'T DISPUTE SERVICE, WELL DISPUTE THE PRODUCT. It worked for me, but I filed about 3 weeks ago now. I was the first to say forexoma is a scam. benefits of being paranoid I suppose.

Hi dafox, thanks yes will do. I also wanted to help everyone to get back their money if I can help it. I will keep you all in the loop.

Thanks,
Derek

yes, Derek 215, please do it, we are all in the same case like you, and you are the only one from HK !

Hi all, I will go to HSBC in a couple of hours in HK and try to get the identity of Unique Developers LTD...possibly behind Forexoma ltd as well. But I highly doubt that HSBC will just give us the identity of their client although I am also HSBC advance clients. If that is the case, I will see what they need in order for them to give me Unique Developer's identity. If a solicitor is really needed, I will need to see what other options depending on the solicitor's fee in Hong Kong.

Thanks and hope I find something out today,
Derek

Hi..

i almost lost my hope to get my refund. PayPal seems not entertaining my case as it is more than 45 days from the depositing date. I just want to hear and give my moral support to you all so that Forexoma and Mr Vahid do not simply go away without any scrutinizing from authority (Hong Kong etc). In my case, I lost about USD2000.00 since joining Forexoma. The last balance i have is USD 600.00 and I try to close my account but they never respond my request.

Thanks Derek for your effort as you are the only one from Hongkong.

Hi all, an update. I just came back from HSBC and it turns out the below account is closed now. I inquiry if it was recently but they cannot tell me due to client confidentiality. Also because of that, they cannot give me the real name of the account registered under. What I think I should do next is to find a solicitor or I can report to a police department and they will need to escalate it to the correct dept to handle....either way it's gonna take a while from this process. What do you all sugguest? I could also try the address but I know we're probably not going to find much on that address without the floor number...I can go by their name Unique Developers and see if I can locate them but I doubt I will find anything there:(

Bank Address:

Beneficiary Address:

Back