• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Forexoma will not return funds

I am having an issue with a company

esprits4

Private
I just want to let anybody else considering Forexoma DO NOT DO IT They state that if you deposit a minimum of £500.00 you can have use of their robot FCAR and all the other services that they offer.If you are not satisfied with their offerings you can withdraw your funds no problem. I liked the offer and when you look at their website they seem very professional.I was not happy with the service so I requested a withdrawal.They asked me for my bank details so they could bank wire the funds. A few days later I got an email from them saying that the withdrawal had been actioned. I kept checking my account but no sign of my money. I emailed them several times, to find out what was going on.No response from them no replies to my requests.

Please, have a look on the other thread "forexoma.com brokerage?" there are others customers in the same situation...

I just want to let anybody else considering Forexoma DO NOT DO IT They state that if you deposit a minimum of £500.00 you can have use of their robot FCAR and all the other services that they offer.If you are not satisfied with their offerings you can withdraw your funds no problem. I liked the offer and when you look at their website they seem very professional.I was not happy with the service so I requested a withdrawal.They asked me for my bank details so they could bank wire the funds. A few days later I got an email from them saying that the withdrawal had been actioned. I kept checking my account but no sign of my money. I emailed them several times, to find out what was going on.No response from them no replies to my requests.

When did you get the email saying your money has been sent to your bank ?

Just to know if some had a contact with them since this date.
Right now, nobody can contact them ... their mail server is dead ..., so it means they will never see our tickets and our mails ...

Who is the beneficiary or account holder of your bank wire? Is the Unique Developers Ltd, 68 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong?

I don't have that information,when I made the deposit it was through pay pal, and forexoma told me that the withdrawals would go through pay pal,but when I made the request for my refund they said it would be through bank wire there was no mention of a beneficiary or account holder of the bank wire

I am feeling that forexoma is not in its normal operation. I have submitted an ticket but still did not receive any response from them. Normally, they will response in very quick for any ticket submitted, but this time the response is very late.

It seems that there are many other people with the same problem.This is not looking good I will be very surprised if forexoma get away with a not guilty to me it looks like a fully blown scam.

Back