• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Forexoma will not return funds

I am having an issue with a company
dear all, the last transfer of mine is on 1/3/2013 and here's the info:

'Here is the bank account details:

Note: Unique Developers Ltd is a subcontractor company that handles the bank transactions for us. They help us to have the maximum possible speed in our clients funding/withdrawal process. This company is a subcontractor and is not part of Forexoma management.

Account holder name: Unique Developers Ltd.
Account Number: 033 224536 838
Beneficiary Bank Code: 004
Swift Code: HSBCHKHHHKH
Bank Name: HSBC

Bank Address:
HSBC, No 1 Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong

Beneficiary Address:
Unique Developers Ltd, 68 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong'

and the previous was on 16/11/2012:

'Here is our USD account details:

Account holder name: VTRADES INC.
Transit Number: 02442
Institution Number: 010
Account number: 0247812
Bank Name: CIBC

Swift Code (international): CIBCCATT

Bank Address:
CIBC Securities Inc.
Yonge Street, ON, Canada

Beneficiary Address:
vTrades Inc.
5700 Yonge Street
Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario
M2M 4K2
Canada'

Hope the above helps trace some information out of it.

Who is the beneficiary or account holder of your bank wire? Is the Unique Developers Ltd, 68 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong?

Seba

I am experiencing the same problem as many I've read about Forexama. I have submitted several tickets but it seems that the server is shut down. I had made a transfer to Unique Developers Ltd in Hong Kong late June this year. When I asked the helpdesk in Forexama, they said that it is their intermediary bank for GBP deposit. Can you suggest how best I can get my funds back. Thanks for the advice.

Good job digging out all the bank accounts.

Everyone needs to include all this banking info in complaints to the police as well as in reports to econsumer.gov

I also had some money on deposit in a live account with Forexoma. I got busy with day-job for several weeks, returned to review trading, only to find website closed, MT4 not connecting, etc. The last email I got from them was June 20. Clearly, they have acted dishonestly and have probably covered their tracks very well; it looks like we have all probably lost whatever money we have given them, but I support efforts to track the thieves down.

Hi Derek,
Thanks for the follow-up with HSBC Bank. Let's follow-up and take every efforts to register complaints to the respective authority so that Vahid doesn't start a new business else where.
I had registered a complaint with SFC HK and got a reply that as Forexoma is not licensed by SFC HK they can't do much in this case. They have added Forexoma on the AlertList on their website since 15th Aug.
The lesson I learnt from this episode is to have an account with a FSA regulated broker so that client's funds are protected to the tune of 50k
Seems Forexoma had provided different bank account numbers so that the transactions can't be traced in the future. I very much doubt if anyone was able to withdraw funds successfully this year.

This is great info thanks for posting this. People who scam other people out of their money and violate people's trust need to pay.

Hi Derek 215
Do you have any information from your solicitor ?

Hi all, I am working with a solicitor currently actually since the last time I posted about it. I want to get a better picture before I post any updates but good news is that it's possible for me to get the client detail information from HSBC as I am trying to work out a case with him. If I need more sample cases for my solicitor, I will look to FPA cases that are filed by other victims including myself. See below:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...unassigned-derek-215-vs-www-forexoma-com.html

I will be sure to keep you guys in the loop on my findings.

Thanks,
Derek

Very few people can see a case inside the Case Prep Folder.

Once you get a separate thread in Scam Alerts, it can be fast-tracked and moved to the Open Cases folder.

What are we waiting for?
We need to start a scam investigation ASAP. This is a clear case where a company just disappeared. Asstmoderator, isn't the case?

Back