• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
This company is SCAM!!! They blocked my Personal Cabinet and I cant take my 15000 usdollars back... They blocked my account in march!!!

This company is SCAM!!! They blocked my Personal Cabinet and I cant take my 15000 usdollars back... They blocked my account in march!!!

Goog day for all!

For Mr. Anar many times responded that the funds will be withdrawn in the near time. That need to wait a little bit. How many times for you repeat about this, Mr. Anar?

For you many times explained that the delay of withdrawals is due to the fact that from 2015 in your country has become a compulsory license for brokerage activity.

Forex Optimum is not scam. We have many times repeated that will withdraw your money.

Please be patience finally!

Goog day for all!

For Mr. Anar many times responded that the funds will be withdrawn in the near time. That need to wait a little bit. How many times for you repeat about this, Mr. Anar?

For you many times explained that the delay of withdrawals is due to the fact that from 2015 in your country has become a compulsory license for brokerage activity.

Forex Optimum is not scam. We have many times repeated that will withdraw your money.

Please be patience finally!

Is it my problem? This is the problem of your company!!! I'm your client and I want my money back!!! 4 months has left since the first time I wanted to get my money back. And what I have? Nothing!!!

So people, think by yourself... Is Forex Optimum Group SCAM or not!!!

Is it my problem? This is the problem of your company!!! I'm your client and I want my money back!!! 4 months has left since the first time I wanted to get my money back. And what I have? Nothing!!!

So people, think by yourself... Is Forex Optimum Group SCAM or not!!!

Forex Optimum is not scam. We have many times repeated that will withdraw your money. So do you think that the company which withdraw the money is scam?

You're a strange guy...

Forex Optimum is not scam. We have many times repeated that will withdraw your money. So do you think that the company which withdraw the money is scam?

You're a strange guy...

Yes, I am... As I understood u, because I want my money back. And company doesn't give it back from march...

Yeah, it is too strange...

Yes, I am... As I understood u, because I want my money back. And company doesn't give it back from march...

Yeah, it is too strange...

Your situation was decided already and provided you with the opportunity to withdraw money. We assume that the matter is closed.

Your situation was decided already and provided you with the opportunity to withdraw money. We assume that the matter is closed.

Not yet! U just unblocked my Personal Cabinet... And how do u say, the Matter will be closed when I will take my money back. After that I will Scrin the SWIFT and show it here...

Dear forum members !

The situation with this client has been resolved. The company has paid for client his money. Remind that the situation with the delay of withdrawal was linked directly with the state authorities of Azerbaijan, which obliged with the January 2015 to have a license to carry out activities on their territory.

Also put a screenshot confirming the withdrawal of funds.

6.png

The company apologized to the client for this situation once again.

Back