• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
Yes, Optimum actually supports novices and new traders. There are some pretty nice bonuses for adding money to your deposit. And the security bonus is really useful for experienced traders.

No, unfortunately, this bonus is only available for VIP clients. Anyways, I haven't heard of any other brokers that offer such bonuses. Optimum actually cares about their traders.

I've noticed that forex optimum offers cryptocurrency. Anyone has anything to say about that? Do you think cryptocurrency trading is worthwhile? Or it's better to stick to traditional currency trading?

All in all, it's pretty popluar now and more brokers are adding cryptocurrencies to their assets. I, for one, am not super intersted and not planning to start trading them in the nearest future.

I trade on Forex Optimum. A fellow of mine offered to try shares. This broker has more than a hundred of them or so. I have no progress so far. I want to blame the broker for this, but I can't. It's my fault. This broker is fine and has everything you need. Spreads are bearable and begin from 0 for shares. I shouldn't have opened orders in a happy-go-lucky fashion, but rather monitor the market.

Yeah, one should be careful with shares. You must set stop loss in order not to lose a lot. And of course you need to use analytics. All opportunities are open now. You can also see that on Optimum. I've almost turned gray while figuring out all sorts of premarkets and post-markets.

Well, of course, each asset has its own characteristics. I became interested in trading with cheap shares. It has its own specific things but I think it suits me. I'll definitely try it on Optimum. I'd like to try something new.

Of course you can try but don't repeat my mistakes. Consider everything carefully first. For example, I still haven't figured out the dividend amendment, how and when they are accrued, why profitably or at a loss.

If you're going to trade, you have to try all the assets. And shares trading occurs according to laws common to all assets. By the way, everything is told in detail about the dividend amendment on the Forex Optimum, when, how and for what it is accrued.

Back