• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
I've traded shares here on forex optimum. Noticed, that the whole technical sector has gone down. The labour market statistics seemed to be alright. I didn't have a damn clue of what had happened.

I also deal with shares on optimum. Some time ago there actually was a general reduction. Maybe it's beacuse of that well-known trading wave. Look at what happened to the chinese alibaba portal..

And ebay has been going down for quite a while already. And by the way, I managed to profit from it quite well on optimum. Although I recently failed on swaps. I forgot that from Wednesday till Thursday they charge triple swaps. Shame on me! Everyone knows it.

Of course, you risk less with shares, than with crypto for example. But you should still be careful. It's great, if you have info about the company from the inside. Otherwise you risk to have a big drawdown too.

It's good there are a lot of shares on optimum. I decided to count, stopped at 50, although there are more. I just got tired. I didn't manage to figure out the amendment conserning dividents. But taking into account my trading volumes, it's just a theoratical value.

When I was trading another broker, I never used to bonuses. And on the forex optimum I decided to use the deposit bonus. I think getting a 50% bonus to your deposit is a pretty good offer. But you can get them only starting from 100%.

And I don't use bonuses. On optimum where I trade, I saw cashback and security deposit. But they are only for vip clients, and I'm not there yet, although quite close. But it would be really great to have around 30% per annum.

Well, if you use their 100% deposit bonus you can reach the vip account way faster. As far as I rememebr this bonus is only for margin. So you can make more deals. This bonus is already availble for a 500$ deposit.

I think this broker has quite tolerable bonus fulfillment terms. One lot transfers 3$ bonus funds into the real money. For example, with a 50$ bonus money you need to trade on 50/3–17 lots. I think it's quite reasonable. Other brokers sometimes have much more. And if you haven't fulfilled the bonus within 90 days, then it's simply going to be deducted from your account.

Bonuses increase free margin, reducing margin isn't a very good thing, so it is highly desirable to renew bonuses every three months.

Back