• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
Huh, from this point of view it looks legit. I think that I will be able to find out all the pitfalls while using the StartUP account. Thank you.

This broker has only few competitions. He could have made a little bit more of it. What do you think? For me, when there are some competitions, trading becomes more entertaining.

This is not all about competitions. Although, I took a part in one where you need to earn as much as possible from the 10.000 deposit. That was great!

Well, everybody can afford to put 10.000 on the deposit for a competition. Their competitions are the best )))

10.000 on the demo account. If it were the real trading one, there would be not so many participants =)

What about the results? Actually, how would you know that they don’t cheat on you and really give the prizes?

They have a real-time monitoring during the competition that lists the players’ positions. Last year’s first place was taken by a guy who was able to earn +275% to his deposit. Not bad, huh?

Yeah, not bad, but I wonder was he good as a trader or just lucker? I think that there is no way he would trade like that on his real trading account )))

Yeah, the results shown there were pretty good. I read about the competition on the broker’s webpage. It should have appeared not long ago, as I haven’t seen it before. I think I definitely should try it next time.

Back