• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
How do you feel about new bonus systems at forex optimum? For some reason I do not really like this scheme. Although this is often found among other brokers, they could have already come up with something more original.

It is normal to have a bonus of up to 100% for each deposit. These bonus funds protect you if you were slow on something and lost all money to zero. In this case, there is a second fallback option with bonus money, which you can freely trade on under the same conditions, the only difference is that you can withdraw the net profit after paying the commission. I see nothing abnormal in this.

I personally like the affiliate program the most. Here you immediately receive good money for bringing a new client. In addition, every month you will receive interest from this client. I read on the forum Some traders refused to trade at all and are just engaged in attracting customers to the site. And since the broker has a good reputation, people go there.

Well, with the bonus system it is understandable. The thing is everyone offers this. It would be better if they just gave each client one real dollar that could be withdrawn and then the question would be closed. But they in fact do everything that the others do. But taking into consieration favorable trading conditions, they still have advantages over the others.

You're absolutely right! But this is just a system to attract customers. It is not worth paying attention to. It is best to rely only on yourself in a real account. Otherwise, you will always know about the backup option and it will slow you down.

I've invested in Apple shares for the long term for the first time and I was charged with the commission right away. There's no word about this in regulations. What a fake (((

There's no spread for it. Haven't you noticed that? It's as if it's present in the chart, but if the chart is upward after purchase, you'll get profit from the first pip. Everything's fair)))

Yeah, I've noticed that afterwards. But in general I think regulations should be documented properly, if not on paper, on the website then.

The minimum spreads are mentioned in the regulations, that is you were ready for a loss's due to spread. So everything is ok. If the commission is no higher than the spread, I don't care what the broker calls what. Actually, it's great to trade with shares here. A special thanks to FO for the dividend correction. The majority of brokers steal dividends sneakily, and here they're compensated to you account. The main thing is not to forget to open the position a week before the payment.

Well, I wouldn't mind if there was commission instead of the spread. But this is not the case. The crypt has the same situation, spread and commission.

Back