• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOptimum.com

General discussions of a financial company
You like to boast, but at the same time, your data is erased. It doesn’t seem logical. Would you mind to explain?

What about you? Would you show to everybody that you are trading with a broker and earning/losing money? Are you sure? It’s considered to be an unpleasant question if you ask somebody you familiar with about his/her salary. Moreover, there is a high possibility that the question will remain unanswered.

Yes, exactly. In the internet, I can boast about everything to the people I know without fear of being identified. Anyways, I’m not gonna publish my personal data because I can’t fully trust people online.

I also opened the brokerage account and put 500$ on it. Initially, I wanted to make a smaller deposit in order to check the broker, but after looking at others’ screenshots, I decided to skip the testing part. I’ll share my opinion after trading, but for now, I’ll be happy with the screenshot.
111.jpg

Probably, I’ll open the account too, but Cent one. By the way, this broker has won an award for best conditions on Cent account.

I never stay for too long on Cent account because there are always some restrictions there that I don’t like.

Yeah, you want all and at once! ))) It can’t be like that. You need to give in order to get something in return.

If a person feels that the restrictions on Cent account started to bother trading, it will be better for him/her to change to Dollar one because it has become more appropriate.)

Back