• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ForexOptimum is a scam company!

I am having an issue with a company
My name is Polina Klevakina, I live in Russia, Yekaterinburg, I started to work with a company thay is called Tsaft and represents the broker #ForexOptimum, and the people who worked there convienced me to to invest money and therefore i took a credit from a bank which is worth of 15000$ and I paid some to a trader who works there to teach me and invest the rest was like 7600$ and in 2 weeks this trader made me lose 4300$, and while I was working there, a friend of mine invested 3000$ in this Tsaft company and they kep promosing him that there won't be any risk...etc and right by the next morning he lost the whole 3000$ and the reason was because this Tsaft didn't actually trade on his account, instead they connected his balance to some random trader on the #ForexOptimum site, and he got nothing back but a worthless bonus worth of 2000$ which he has to open 200 lots to get it and they left him on his own with this bonus which ofcourse he won't get since he has no idea about how to trade...

so after those 2 incidents i left Tsaft and and i tried to get what's left of my money ( 3300$) back and it's been 6 months and each time i put an application to withdraw, i get a refuse, saying that i have to identify my self, identify my documents...etc and i have identified my self and my documents for almost like 100 times so far, and yet they just keep refusing to withdraw and give me a nonsense reasons, and whenever i go to to they represntive office " Tsaft " they tell me everything is okay, now you are going to withdraw and this story has been going on for like 6-7 months, and all i could withdraw from my whole 3300$ is 1000$ that was in September, and now another 3 months of refuses, I've applied for withdrawl for almost 40 times and they keep refusing and giving stupid excuses...

another friend of mine, had her 15000$ less or more invested there, and when she found out about what kind of scam is this company, she changed the passwords of her account, and canceled all the opened deals which all were in negative, and she had left like 2000$

she also applied for a withdrawl and and all she got is refuses also with the same exact stupid excuses that they answer me after they refuse my withdrawl, she was also able to withdraw a 1000$ once in September with me and that was it! later they promised her to get all her money withdrawn by the next application, and whoops, the next morning she wakes up to find that she has 0$ on her balance, and she goes on the site and sees that someone has entered her account, and opened 8 deals with big as 8-10 lots for 1 minuted and closed in negative!!!!

she goes to the represintive company #Tsaft and they tell her that this was you!
1- she has no idea how to trade, she doesnt even have a platform installed no knows what this is
2- she has been trying to withdraw her money for like 5 months,and changed all the passwords so that no one would trade there, and yet they tell her it was you the one who opened all those deals!!!!

and here now I'm sure that once they read my post here, they will also hack or abuse whatever permission they have to enter my account and do the same to the rest of my money and burn it all...

this company is scamming people and has to be stopped for good... I have screen shots of all the applications of withdrawl on my acccount and on my friend's which all were refused and says you have to identify your self in the office which did more than 50 times and I have emailed ForexOptiomum after each identification and told them can I withdraw now ? have identified my self ? they say yes and yet again refuse my withdrawing application with the same exact reason....

My name is Polina Klevakina, I live in Russia, Yekaterinburg, I started to work with a company thay is called Tsaft and represents the broker #ForexOptimum, and the people who worked there convienced me to to invest money and therefore i took a credit from a bank which is worth of 15000$ and I paid some to a trader who works there to teach me and invest the rest was like 7600$ and in 2 weeks this trader made me lose 4300$, and while I was working there, a friend of mine invested 3000$ in this Tsaft company and they kep promosing him that there won't be any risk...etc and right by the next morning he lost the whole 3000$ and the reason was because this Tsaft didn't actually trade on his account, instead they connected his balance to some random trader on the #ForexOptimum site, and he got nothing back but a worthless bonus worth of 2000$ which he has to open 200 lots to get it and they left him on his own with this bonus which ofcourse he won't get since he has no idea about how to trade...

so after those 2 incidents i left Tsaft and and i tried to get what's left of my money ( 3300$) back and it's been 6 months and each time i put an application to withdraw, i get a refuse, saying that i have to identify my self, identify my documents...etc and i have identified my self and my documents for almost like 100 times so far, and yet they just keep refusing to withdraw and give me a nonsense reasons, and whenever i go to to they represntive office " Tsaft " they tell me everything is okay, now you are going to withdraw and this story has been going on for like 6-7 months, and all i could withdraw from my whole 3300$ is 1000$ that was in September, and now another 3 months of refuses, I've applied for withdrawl for almost 40 times and they keep refusing and giving stupid excuses...

another friend of mine, had her 15000$ less or more invested there, and when she found out about what kind of scam is this company, she changed the passwords of her account, and canceled all the opened deals which all were in negative, and she had left like 2000$

she also applied for a withdrawl and and all she got is refuses also with the same exact stupid excuses that they answer me after they refuse my withdrawl, she was also able to withdraw a 1000$ once in September with me and that was it! later they promised her to get all her money withdrawn by the next application, and whoops, the next morning she wakes up to find that she has 0$ on her balance, and she goes on the site and sees that someone has entered her account, and opened 8 deals with big as 8-10 lots for 1 minuted and closed in negative!!!!

she goes to the represintive company #Tsaft and they tell her that this was you!
1- she has no idea how to trade, she doesnt even have a platform installed no knows what this is
2- she has been trying to withdraw her money for like 5 months,and changed all the passwords so that no one would trade there, and yet they tell her it was you the one who opened all those deals!!!!

and here now I'm sure that once they read my post here, they will also hack or abuse whatever permission they have to enter my account and do the same to the rest of my money and burn it all...

this company is scamming people and has to be stopped for good... I have screen shots of all the applications of withdrawl on my acccount and on my friend's which all were refused and says you have to identify your self in the office which did more than 50 times and I have emailed ForexOptiomum after each identification and told them can I withdraw now ? have identified my self ? they say yes and yet again refuse my withdrawing application with the same exact reason....
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

an update, they withdrew all money, or at least what's left after the loses... and yet they are still afraid to answer here...
ain't they losing their rating when they are not answering ??

Back