• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ForexOptimum is a scam company!

I am having an issue with a company
Done.
And as I said there, I have screenshots of all the deals that were opened in all of my friend's accounts.
I can even show the E-Mails that I used to recieve from the company after each rejection of withdrawl which were all silly reasons asking for nonensense documents and even tho I have filled them all, they kept repeating and asking for the same thing.

this company was a nightmere to me, who ruined a whole year of my life and which will keep have it's effects on me thanks to the loans that i took from the bank to invest with the traders who work in the representive office of this company who know nothing about trading and when the invester tell's them that he will withdraw, they open a lost deal to burn his balance.

they are under investigation by the police here at the moment, and all the tv news are talking about them.

As I'm also from Russia and familiar with the CAFT company, I decided I should totally drop a line. CAFT is a vast network throughout Russia, they provide training courses in trading and cooperate with different brokers. Besides that, they also provide consulting services, which means they can recommend you a trader that will take management of your funds.

The point is, the brokers with whom CAFT tends to deal are mostly unaware of any specific cases of its cooperation with clients. CAFT acts merely as a partner, referring clients to brokers and earning commission, like in referral programs. Brokers don't even know whether you are the one to trade on your account, or you hand it over under some other trader's control, and they cannot influence this process in any way.

In the given case, CAFT recommended you a trader that blew almost all of your money. And even though the members of CAFT bear some moral responsibility, legally they're not to blame. The decision to entrust money to the trader was initially taken by the client - in this case, by you, Polina. Nobody forced you to do that.
Moreover, Forex Optimum is by no means persecuted in Russia. As far as I know, such news refer exclusively to CAFT. I can totally understand your frustration, Polina, but let's not badmouth two companies when just one is to blame. After all, Forex Optimum did withdraw your funds in the end, which proves that's definitely not a scam.

Now, I've got several points to discuss.

A) I don't really get it, why did you seek withdrawal with CAFT if you knew that your broker is Forex Optimum? You might as well just send a request to the broker.

B) You say that you've received your money eventually, and the problem is solved. Did you get the decidion from CAFT, or was it just a standart withdrawal from Forex Optimum?

C) One more thing I want to say.

I suggest that we mark this thread as "resolved", and make a note in the Polina review on Forex Optimum page that the case is solved. I mean, that's only fair... but again, it's up to admins to decide. That's merely a suggestion.

Quite hard to inspect all such cases, but I have read majority of the content of the first post and what I have seen was something like it simply asked to be scammed in one way or another. There is nothing set in Forex and how can you believe that broker will guarantee you that there will not be any risk ? LOL

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Jul 9, 2019 at 2:38 AM

I do appreciate the information on TSAFT/CAFT. The lack of timely response by Forex Optimum in this thread leaves many questions open about how the responsibility for the reported issues should be divided up.

As you can see above, I've invited the thread starter to come back with updates. If we are lucky, we can get more information regarding whether or not the thread can be marked as resolved.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Jul 9, 2019 at 2:38 AM

I do appreciate the information on TSAFT/CAFT. The lack of timely response by Forex Optimum in this thread leaves many questions open about how the responsibility for the reported issues should be divided up.

As you can see above, I've invited the thread starter to come back with updates. If we are lucky, we can get more information regarding whether or not the thread can be marked as resolved.

In case the topic author disappeared - is there any next steps to resolve the issue? I`m curious because I wrote a long post and hoped the author will answer to me...

Back