• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexOutbreak.com (Andy Shumer)

General discussions of a financial company
Forex Outbreak

This EA does not work according to it's directions but through thorough testing I have come up with good settings that work very well. I have it running on my 2 live accounts and they make profit every month.

I use it on the 30 Minute time frame with a take profit of 18. I set the Use Hour Trade set to True and set the hours at 5 and 9 (my broker is +3 GMT). I set the risk at 15 and set the Max Trades at 2. I use the EURUSD.

I set a second Forex Outbreak on another EURUSD using the same settings as above but I set the hours at 15 and 19. Make sure you change the Magic number. That way it trades 2 time per day. This works great.

I use the Fores Outbreak Advanced on EURUSD, 30 min time frame with a 59 take profit and 225 stop loss. This works well too.

When I buy and EA I rarely use the settings as they say to use becasue they never work. I run literally hundreds of test on each EA to thoroughly see if it will work somehow. I usually return most EAs but this one is one that I kept because I made more profit with it the first month that it cost me.

Back