ForexPeaceArmy a scam itself?

UrbanP

Recruit
If Forex Peace Army not take any action regarding Honestforexsignals.com and theirs manipulated reviews, then I consider ForexPeaceArmy to be a scam itself!

Honestforexsignals use their positive (and manipulated) reviews on Forex Peace Army to attract new customers. Like some kind of quality insurance, but all who have been members realize their results are fake. Their primary income source is the member fees (177$/month) and they are not interested in trading anymore. They use a worthless trading robot which causes their members losses month after month.

If Forex Peace Army not take any action regarding Honestforexsignals.com and theirs manipulated reviews, then I consider ForexPeaceArmy to be a scam itself!

Honestforexsignals use their positive (and manipulated) reviews on Forex Peace Army to attract new customers. Like some kind of quality insurance, but all who have been members realize their results are fake. Their primary income source is the member fees (177$/month) and they are not interested in trading anymore. They use a worthless trading robot which causes their members losses month after month.

I did not understand the reason behind your this thread brother. I can see negative and positive reviews on their page. And there are certain way to take actions against the company. I am member of FPA from 2011 and I proud that we are fighting against the scammer and FPA is doing a great job. Accusing anyone is not let your money back, go ahead and follow the suggested steps first. Here are more steps for you to follow..............

Invite them to your thread via email or live chat (I also share Company rep link with you).
Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7409/honestforexsignals.com
Also, share your story on every social pages they have.

If about suggested steps not work then You may open FPA traders court case against them. To do so, follow this link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/ and work on suggested steps there,

What is it you don’t understand?

Forex Peace Army have a serious problem with its credibility if they allow rogue actors manipulating the reviews on their website.

March 7, a member wrote this:
“I made the mistake of not taking all of their trades the first few weeks and now I have been taking all their trades and have consistently been clocking 200+ pips per week.
It's about one or two trades per day.
Most wins are 30-40 pips and losses are usually extremely small - they also break even sometimes.
No big DD though, and reasonable 500++ pip months are enough to make me happy.
Even if you are a self directed trader, this service is nice as a hedge / supplement to your own trading. I recommend it proudly!”

There is no way in hell this review is made by a real member! It is created to attract new members!

What is it you don’t understand?

Forex Peace Army have a serious problem with its credibility if they allow rogue actors manipulating the reviews on their website.

March 7, a member wrote this:
“I made the mistake of not taking all of their trades the first few weeks and now I have been taking all their trades and have consistently been clocking 200+ pips per week.
It's about one or two trades per day.
Most wins are 30-40 pips and losses are usually extremely small - they also break even sometimes.
No big DD though, and reasonable 500++ pip months are enough to make me happy.
Even if you are a self directed trader, this service is nice as a hedge / supplement to your own trading. I recommend it proudly!”

There is no way in hell this review is made by a real member! It is created to attract new members!
As I guess and I`m much sure that FPA has Solid Review mod team who can check everything before the review goes live. If any traders having problem with any company then he can open the FPA traders court case again the company. There are more running case which you can check here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/open-cases.146/

Why don`t you start from your self by opening a FPA traders court case against them?
Make sure you can follow the suggested steps there first.

Before starting false rumors, why don't you try being honest when you post reviews? If you lie about what country you are in, your review will be deleted. You've claimed to be in the USA twice, but both of your reviews came from another continent.

If anyone posts a review for any company and it's not approved, that person needs to read this...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/hey-dude-wheres-my-review.42719/

If the text doesn't explain why the review wasn't approved, then there is a contact form which can send a message straight to my review moderators.

If you've got a plan to verify that all reviews come from real clients of a company, read this...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ly-is-a-client-of-the-company-reviewed.42851/

If you think your brilliant plan can overcome all of the problems detailed there, share it.

In the meantime, my moderators will keep checking each and every new review submitted. Reviews will be approved or not approved based on the moderation standards I established over the last 9 years. Reviews are all screened the same, without regard for whether they are positive or negative or what company they are left for.

To be fair, FPA can only do so much. A determined thief will break into a house or store. A determined scammer will lie to great lengths to make their offering appear legitimate to gain the mark's confidence. This includes fake reviews/testimonials, fake evidence, fake/manipulated trading platforms, etc.

Some responsibility has to be placed on the investor to dig beyond the surface and superficial to see how professional traders operate and generate alpha for their clients. Many of the retail public and even some larger investors realize how poorly informed they are only after losing your deposit.

FPA is arguably better than most review site in actually deterring scammers and recovering some funds and attempting to provide a platform that allows some traders to shine through. It is not fool-proof, but it is better than most.

I have not lied about which country I am in. Maybe I accidently filled in wrong? I live in Sweden.

So, what you are saying is that a review on FPA is worth NOTHING, and your responsibility for them is also NOTHING.
Why do you still have reviews here? It seems like they only misleading people that trust FPA.

Can’t you see any signs that Honestforexsignals.com use the same IP-address while they make positive reviews under different names etc.?

You submitted 2 reviews on 2 different days for Honest Forex Signals. In both, you selected USA from the country dropdown list. That resulted in both reviews not being approved. This would have happened no matter what rating you gave or what company you left the review for.

Checking IPs for people submitting reviews under multiple names has been standard policy since before I took control of the reviews in 2008. The FPA has a few other proprietary methods which catch many more fakes.

Reviews are not approved or deleted based on whether or not I agree with the content. If the FPA operated that way, I would write my own opinion of each company and then there would be no need to accept review submissions. I have also had to deal with 1 company with a nearly perfect split of 1 and 5 star reviews. Each side has accused the FPA of being a scam for allowing any review from the other side to be approved.

I and my team do everything possible to filter out fakes. If you have some ideas to verify reviews which don't involve breaking into a company's client database, let me know.

If you have evidence showing all the trades from Honest Forex Signals for a few full months, get a thread open and post it.

You seems to be a dude feeling pitty for youself rather than taking action. I am not the first on this site accusing Honestforexsignals for being an unserious company. Not the last either...
Meanwhile the can continue to lie uninhibited and fool innocent people. Still with a 4,5 star rating from FPA. How does that feel????

I will see what kind of "evidence" I can find and post it here. In another thread... And I will be very careful to fill in the correct country. The most important issue in this case. :-/

You can use any country you like in a thread, but if you want to have a review approved, you have to tell the truth about your location. Why? Because when I took over the reviews I spotted that there were well over 100 reviews from Latvia claiming to be from everywhere but Latvia. Seems someone there was tearing down all well rated brokers except one. It was an effort by 1 person to single-handedly decide which broker would have the best rating. As I rechecked all existing reviews, I noticed that lies about country seems to correlate to others who seemed to want to manipulate the ratings, so I set the policy to require that country match IP. Before you ask, I also am aware of proxies and have ways to catch nearly all of them. If you've got an idea better than "Delete any review I disagree with" for improving the moderation of reviews, I'm open to feasible suggestions.

I sincerely hope you aren't one of those very special conspiracy theorists who think that a simple rule like "don't lie about your location in a review" should only apply to other people, especially other people who leave reviews which disagree with yours. The funny part is that a small group of angry clients of Honest Forex signals decided they would try to leave multiple reviews. If each of them had settled for a single review, each would have one approved and the rating woild be lower. They decided that the rules should apply to others and not to themselves. All of their reviews got deleted because they violated the rules. The same thing would have happened if their reviews had all been 5 stars or if thjose reviews had been left for any other company.

The FPA has firm rules that all review moderators follow. No one here picks and chooses which reviews get approved based on personal opinions. I could put every review for any company back in the mod queue and I'd expect my people would independently make over 95% of the decisions about which ones get approved and which don't the same as they are now.

Now you want me to block specific reviews because you dispute what they say. Imagine if someone who likes Honest Forex Signals asked me to block all of the negative reviews because they disagree with those. In the end, I'd have to declare every review for the company to be fake, since there would not be one review which all reviewers could agree on.

The FPA has a quick and easy way to check on reviews which didn't get approved. Click Contact Us and you'll be 2 mouseclicks away from a post which explains most cases where a review isn't approve, like lying about location. It also has a contact form to ask if if a reviewer still doesn't understand why a review isn't approved.

Too bad the FPA doesn't have the same staff and budget and staff size as Consumer Reports. If we did, I'd have already have most signals and EA services tested. Since the FPA is free and doesn't accept any of the bribe offers that come in, it's going to be a long time before I'm in a position to tell the owner that I need money and staff to test dozens of signals services to see who's lying about their performance. I'm just happy that many companies do volunteer for Performance Testing.

I wonder how you would deal with a job where every decision you make following fair guidelines applied equally to all companies could result in having to professionally respond to whining, conspiracy theories, wild accusations lies, and threats all the way up to legal threats and threats against your family by a broker with mental issues. Oh, and you have to be reasonably pleasant to people while doing this. I wonder how long you would last.

The FPA has simple and straightforward procedures for declaring a company to be a scam. If you want this to happen, you have 2 choices...

One is to stop wasting your time and my time and focus on following simple rules about how to get what you want. Stop ying about your location in your net review. Start your own thread about the company here in Scam Alerts. Post your evidence. Invite the company to join the discussion. If your evidence is good enough, open a Traders Court case. Cases ending with a guilty vote put warnings on pages. 3 or 4 cases is all it takes for a scam finding. Generally, 3 is all that is needed. I know of dozens of companies which have committed outright theft, but no one wants to follow through on the steps to give them a scam finding.

Two is to sit here complaining how evil and scammy I am for not deleting all the reviews you disagree with. You probably also think I should have kicked down the door of Honest Forex Signals. Then I supposed I should turn loose a team of commando forensic accountants to check their records and to force them to accept the Performance Testing invitations which I have sent to them many times for years now.

Back