1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ForexPeaceArmy.com (forexbastards.com)

Discussion in 'Forex Forums' started by Administrator, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. RyanTan

RyanTan Recruit

Hi, i joined forexpeacearmy for quite sometimes now. but i haven really figured out how to obtain the password for daily trading signals... can someone help me out here?

3. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

You should get an email each day with a link to the Daily Trading signals as well as the password (which has not been changed in awhile).

If for some reason you aren't getting the email, check your spam/bulk/junk mail folders. If that doesn't work, there's a "Join FPA to start ..." box on most pages of the website. Resubmit your name and email address there and it should fix the problem.

4. ladi

ladi Recruit

i cant get it to work,am really doing sumtin wrong about the signals.how can i use the signal to work for me?

5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Are you having trouble accessing the signals or trading the signals?

For trading them, there are 2 methods. The hardest (but potentially most profitable) is to try to catch the news spike the moment the news comes out. To to that, you'll need Secret News Weapon or a similar service to give you the news almost instantly, and you'll need a broker that will have a chance of filling your order without too much slippage.

The easier way to to trade the retrace. Watch the BIG news events (like NFP). If one of those has a big deviation, there's usually a huge spike that then retraces quite a bit. It's possible to catch these retraces sometimes (but watch out for insane spreads and slippage).

Study first and then try trading on a demo account. Remember that a demo account will almost always fill you with little or no slippage. Live accounts are harder. Of course, if you aren't profitable on a demo, then don't even think of trading news live until you figure out what's wrong first.

6. Elvin Villalobos

I am new to the site, I also started investing in FOREX somtime in February of this year. I wanted to know if anyone can help out on a few tips and a company or so that it is reliable and has integrity...

7. Chris Carrigg

Chris Carrigg Recruit

steinitz review

This is a message for Adrian Curtis from Adelaide I would like to contact you with regard to your posting 24/12/09 Re-Steinitz FB. I also live in sunny Adelaide and would appriciate talking to you about this EA Thanks Chris 0411046270

8. Lucas Gremista

Lucas Gremista Private, 1st Class

is it okay if I ask you what broker do you reccomend?

9. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

10. jdippenaar

jdippenaar Recruit

Trading Signals

Hi there

I am trying to get some trading signals, but no links in my inbox or 'junk mail'..... do i need to subscribe again??? can u please send me a link to... email: jdforex@hotmail.com

Thanks guys
    Cheers
    Jannie