ForexPrince is a Scam Company

FXFORME

Fx-Persia.com Representative
Hello

I have a live trading account with forexprince company and also an IB account.
I have more than 7 clients with them with more than 30 K balance.
My trading account balance is more than 2400$ and I have also more than 2700$ in my IB account and I can share all the statements here to prove them.
this company is rejecting my withdrawal requests from my Trading account and also from my IB account for more than 1 month now .Regarding this problem I contacted their regulator ( FSA ) and explained them the problem and I also mentioned their IBC number that they have mentioned in their website and I got an interesting reply from their Regulator.
the registration details was belonged to another company .I can aslo share the Regulator Email here to prove that too.
Please be kind and be aware about this Scam company and also inform other clients about them to prevent any case like this.

Please Be informed that I uploaded the capture screens of my Live account , IB account and the Email of Regulator here in this post.
Please let me know if you need any more evidence to prove what I have mentioned.
I can share my payments details too.

Attachments

• IB Account.JPG
    IB Account.JPG
    342.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Live account .JPG
    Live account .JPG
    334 KB · Views: 1
  • Regulator Email.JPG
    Regulator Email.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Unfortunately i have an account with them too , its about a month i've requested for withdrawal and now after hundreds of requests and claims they tell me that i have to wait !
They are unbelievably confident when they lie to you and waste your time !
They are very irresponsible and for every request you have to wait for weeks to get a response !!
And its very interesting that they do not accept that their FSA license belongs to another broker and somehow is fake !! and they insist that they are very honest !
I'm seriously following the case to clear this awful situation and finish it.

yes We all talked with them during last 4 weeks and they are not even replying us . they only replied us yesterday and asked us again to wait.
and when I mentioned that their regulation details are fake , they simply ignored it .
they are totally Scam Broker.

I went to their web site and found this:

Regulation and Compliance
Forex Prince holds an Financial Service Authority(FSA) of the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under the IBC 22304.

Sure doesn't give a lot of confidence in this type of broker. If they don't honor your withdrawal request, then you will probably have to chalk that up to "bad experiences" because I really don't see how you can get them to pay you if they don't want to.

Dear All,
I have register my four accounts in forexprince since 27/8/2015 and after one month i asked them to withdrawal my fund they ignore my request and then disappear on chat for more than two weeks and until now they doesn't transfer my funds

Looks like ForexPrince has more than one unhappy customer. Go ahead and open your own thread here in Scam Alerts.

Back