1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ForexProCloner.com (Jason Adams)

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. donneperth

donneperth Recruit

Pro Cloner

I signed up for this as a test, but havent installed it yet.
    Sale website closed.
    Interested in hearing from other subscribers. Was very put off by the relentless 'upsell' when subscribing.
    He neglected to say in the video, (far as I can remember) that the 'first' cloner package, only dealt with the eurusd pair.
    A further upsell subscription deals with the other currency pairs.

3. redback

redback Recruit

Forex Cloner had a great spiel how has it performed I have been trying for a while to get an idea of performance for a while

4. redback

redback Recruit

Forex Pro Cloner

I have tried repeatedly to get assistance(starting from 26/7/11) from there support,(-what a joke)and my latest requests are for cancellation of deductions and a refund.
    My thinking was by getting in was to get a better idea of how Jason Adams really performs my concern was that it wasnt an EA operated by me but an EA operated by someone else.
    I noticed that Jason says he isnt a marketeer but he has now promoting other products,he also claims a rock solid money back guarantee
    Im a bit embarrassed to tell you all this,I hope that it is just an aberration in there books or something and if someone else is getting good service please speak up and my first question to you would be how has it performed?

5. daggerdirk

daggerdirk Private

FPCTrading Boss and FPCloner Extreme

Both capable of generating outa control lot-sizes and humungus losses via their cloner.
    Watch your back