• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexProfitPredictor.com

General discussions of a financial company
The "ForexProfitPredictor" by John Rawlin has to be a combination of parts and or combinations of developed indicators. (there is only so many ways to calculate or compare date to generate some line for a graph) Does any one know what is close to John's indicator?
A un-biased review by some one who bought the ystem for approx. 2,000 dollars would be much appreciated by us all.

Hi. OMG.

I purchased this produce 2 days ago. The support has been crap. And the scary part which i just found out today . THEY ARE AFILLIATED, OR MAYBE THE SAME SCAM WITH GUESS WHO?

OPTIONS UNIVERSITY, REMEMBER Brett Fogle, Forex Mastery?

Here is the email address from support.

Subject: Welcome to Forex Profit Predictor Support Center
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 15:48:28 -0500

This message serves as confirmation that you are now successfully registered in our support center.

I was really wishing this to be something good, now i have serious doughts. Beware.

I don't belive all this rocket fiction mumbo jumbo. It looks like a rehased Hurst Cycle indy
And the fact that Kevin is the programmer (forexarb Jason field scamer) makes me suspect this is a giant repainting indy that will never work on live or demo.
Any man that claims he can predict the future.... well its only god.
I think getting a refund from these guys will be a challange after you realize its a repainting night mare. They want proff you used it first so its not a no questions asked deal.
Keep in mind that any indy that is crunching data as new price bars come in, is going to repaint as the bars of price change.

I don't belive all this rocket fiction mumbo jumbo. It looks like a rehased Hurst Cycle indy
And the fact that Kevin is the programmer (forexarb Jason field scamer) makes me suspect this is a giant repainting indy that will never work on live or demo.
Any man that claims he can predict the future.... well its only god.
I think getting a refund from these guys will be a challange after you realize its a repainting night mare. They want proff you used it first so its not a no questions asked deal.
Keep in mind that any indy that is crunching data as new price bars come in, is going to repaint as the bars of price change.

Hi Tommdstone,

Do you know for a fact that Jason Fielder is the "And the fact that Kevin is the programmer (forexarb Jason field scamer) makes me suspect"?

This thing is total crap so far. Can not wait for the refund. Today, all day it has not even updated for 10 hours. Its useless.

Here is some stuff from the thread.

February 22, 2012 at 6:58 am

Hello,
Why the information displayed does not correlate with the reality? There is deley of several hours. It looks like server does not update the Internat page.

K H says:

February 22, 2012 at 9:45 am

I raised a ticket as this has not been updating for hours and hours now, was told…

“Our technical department has made some maintenance on our server that is why CPO didn’t work for some time .

We are sorry if it has brought to you temporal inconveniences.

It is late night here in Florida, and programmers are out of office now and as soon as they will come back to office it will be fixed.”

Not the first time this has happened…

D***** SC*** says:

February 22, 2012 at 7:14 am

In addition to my previous post: indicators for MT4 does not disply info correctly as well. This is a big problem! How we can trust system whose indicators delay for several hours already and we had no information about it in advance?

Dear CPO Team, looking for your comments and remedy actions.

CPO called GBBUSD so wrong. what do you think Derek, and would you have entered this trade when William did, based soley on the CPO? No response.

Also, did a little 'manual backtesting' of the alert emails - guess what...assume you follow the rules and took 2% risk/trade, you'd be out 16% so far:
CPO trade alert performance (ordered from most recent to least recent)action pair outcome per CPO rules %PnL

sell EURUSD SL hit -2%
buy GBPUSD TP hit (1.5*SL size 3%
sell EURJPY SL hit -2%
sell EURGBP SL hit -2%
buy NZDUSD TP hit (1.5*SL size) 3%
buy EURUSD BE
sell USDJP SL hit -2%
buy GBPUSD BE
buy USDCHF BE
buy GBPJPY TP hit (1.5*SL size) 3%
buy EURUS SL hit -2%
buy EURJPY SL hit -2%
buy USDCHF SL hit -2%
buy USDCHF BE
sell NZDUSD SL hit -2%
buy USDJPY SL hit -2%
buy GBPJPY TP hit (1.5*SL size) 3%
buy EURUSD SL hit -2%
buy EURJPY SL hit -2%
buy USDCHF SL hit -2%
buy USDCHF BE
sell NZDUSD SL hit -2%
buy USDJPY SL hit -2%

-16% total %PnL

I have now applied for a refund. This thing is a load of crap. Many other traders who purchased this are doing the same. It should almost have a scam rating, due to the fact it does not perform and how is the money being used. I bet they are trading it, do the figures, 200 peope buy this at 2k, they trade the 400k and double it, so we are looking at 800k to them while the method/cpo is just crap. Yes and we do get a refund, but in the meantime they get free money...

A huge thing it does wrong, as well as the people sending the signals, they trade against the longer term trend. Need i say more.

If i had traded the signals to the CPO rules my account what be down 16.3% over two weeks. Even the trades Derek Frey was sending through totally failing, I think in the time had this useless piece of **** the signals sent were shocking. It does not work. Unless you are selling it, then it does work…..there are going to be some sorry people around if they don’t get there refund sorted within 60 days..

I would like to proceed for a full refund I am not happy with the product. Yesterday for example it was not evening working, as with monday, it did not start working till 5.30 pm nz time. The market opened at 11am nz time.

The trade signals are inconsistent. Derek has responded to my private emails and the forum thread in regards to problems with the CPO, MSI and Price bars, inadequately. Even if this product does work I feel strongly that its not yet ready for market, way to many bugs yet to be solved, and it is inconsistence in its forecasts of future movements therefore its not performing as marketed. In the webinars there is to0 much subjectivity in the manner questions are answered.

The introduction marketing webinars were misleading in the fact it was never said that there would be limited cpo history presented, alerts that john showed red, green dots have not been programmed as they were presented by John Rawilns.

USELESS , USELESS, USELESS.

Last edited:
New Forex Profit Predictor Signal

Type: BUY
Symbol: USDCAD
Entry: 0.9855
Stop Loss: 0.9821
Comments On Trade: all time frames pointing higher

This signal was generated manually by the FPP trader Derek
The signal was generated on/at:

February 29, 2012 - 10:23
Happy Trading,
Forex Profit Predictor Team

STOPPED OUT. I don't think Derek has called a correct trade in the last two weeks. Have a look at the daily setup to sell, and he goes long...

I want to be very clear, I cannot make an endorsement nor am I qualified to respond to the complaints below. I am just going to give my input as paid customer of this service.

1) it is a shame that the site continues to occasionally issue trade signals as their signals are terrible and at times don't match what the CPO indicates. Inconsistent is a easy term to apply. I don't know why they issue these alerts so let's put that aside and just say 'don't trade them'
2) I am not a successful trader, I struggle and have yet to prove my success. That said the CPO indicator is a true godsend to me. It does not magically make me a profitable trader but it has proven 'to me' to be indispensable as another tool in my toolbox. I can't live without it. It is not perfect nor is it always accurate in it's projections. The vendor repeatedly stated that it cannot be perfect and it is only a guestimate. I think that is a reasonable statement and I believe that fairly characterizes its capability. It is only a 'guestimate' of what is going to happen. Personally I find the longer term predictions to be most valuable as they give me confidence to got to sleep having a second opinion of what is going to happen in the coming hours. I use it as resource, not a Bible [for lack of alternate example].
3) BTW, I only signed up for the main FOUR PAIRS, so I have no opinion of all the crosses supported. I can say that I personally find the CPO indicator very helpful.

My last comments are these..... it is not cheap but at least it's not a recurring billing; just one time. There were some bugs in indicator updates earlier in the year but they seem to have gotten those problems worked out. Because it is not cheap I cannot say everyone should buy it. It is a matter of choice. For me... it is what it is.

Update Aug/1: I corrected some misspellings in my original post and realized that there was additional information that I did not include. 1st) I have been using the FPP service for over three full months. 2nd) Up until 30 days ago I worked a full time gig and it has only been in the last 30 days that I have had the opportunity to live with the FPP 24/7 and my acumen of the indicators grows daily. I am now beginning to sew together FIB and Elliot Wave in my mind and I think that I finally have taken a large step forward in becoming a profitable trader. The part that FPP has provided is a bit of a looking glass into the future that has give me needed confidence, especially when you have an unexpected, massive counter trend movement in the currency you are trading. The more I learn the more I realize that many traditional indicators and trading instructions are useless in this type of trading market. I don't want to try to sell anyone anything but I will say that the FPP service is my favorite FX tool I have ever owned and ironically the most expensive FX trading tool I have ever purchased. I hope to put together a set of trading steps that incorporates the FPP, FIB and Elliot Wave and if I do produce something beneficial and reliable I will try to submit at FPA. My last additional info is this suggestion: if you want to try the FPP service, contact them and ask them for some type of money back guarantee trial period to evaluate it [just a suggestion as I don't even know what their current mktg stance is to such].

Last edited:
Back