• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexRazor.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello Forexrazor.com

Thanks for recommending me to post my comments on this forum, but does this not made it look like you only allow "good" feedback on your own forum.

Dear ilearn2t,

We apologize, but we cannot post your review of FXOpen because it indicates they are a scam outfit, and such an accusation should come with proof.

Also, scam accusations are better posted at forexpeacearmy.
////
This broker is a complete disgrace, they allowed their staff to scam, steal, intimidate, and blackmail myself into forcing me not to report the scams, money laundering and other illegal activity being used in the name of this broker.
////

Regards,
The Forex Razor Moderation Team

What more prove do you need about my review of FXOpen, than someone who was employed by them when these events took place.

Dear ilearn2t,

Your review item cannot be posted as it pertains more to a communication that you should be having with said brokerage.
/////
Hello Mayzus

Can you confirm if a senior member of your brokerage firm used (what I believe) illegal methods to try and force myself into not reporting the scams and other activity going on within your brokerage firm towards your clients.

Good luck
ilearn2t
////////////

Regards,

So if I wrote that Mayzus.com is a scam because I know they used (what I believe) illegal methods to try and force myself into not reporting the scams and other activity going on within your brokerage firm towards your clients.

Would that not be condemning the broker before they have a chance to reply to my allegations ?

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello Forex Razor

Please don't insult the few intelligence I've got left with your lame excuse:

Your recent forum posts have been deemed to be in contravention of our site's content standards - posting the same content simulataneously and in different sections of our forum points to spam and our moderation team is tasked with removing this level of content.

As per our Guide, we ask equal and respectful treatment of all members by all members. Should you wish to re-submit a review on its own merits and in the appropriate section of our forum, we are happy to consider same.

Regards,

It now looks like, all your review site is setup for is to try and convince your members/guests that these suspect "scam" sites (FXOpen & Mayzus) are ok for your clients to invest in, so you can suck the blood out of unsuspecting traders necks while these "scam" sites bleed them dry.

If you were a genuine review site setup to protect your members/clients while you support cash rebates sites who represent the broker, why don't you simply ask the two brokers in question if my posts are correct or not about them, cause I've tried to get them to admit their guilt, but sadly I'm not someone like yourself that has the power to stop these "scammers".

Good luck
ilearn2t

Dear Liz,

You keep calling Mayzus Investment Company different names all over the forum. As we have already informed you in various threads and our social network account, your issue with the admin of fxfred forum is under the investigation now. We will really appreciate, if you contact our support department directly via email or LiveChat and describe the exact actions that you believe were incorrect, in the case we missed something from your explanation (you only complained about ban on the forum and a discussion with our representative at FPA). If there are any other issues that haven't been brought to our attention yet, please let us know, so we can fix them.

Client satisfaction is Mayzus top priority, and we strongly believe that a negative feedback should be first addressed to the company itself, so we can check it and do better.

Please feel free to contact us any time.

Best regards,
Mayzus_rep.

Hello MAYZUS_rep

Dear Liz,

You keep calling Mayzus Investment Company different names all over the forum. As we have already informed you in various threads and our social network account, your issue with the admin of fxfred forum is under the investigation now. We will really appreciate, if you contact our support department directly via email or LiveChat and describe the exact actions that you believe were incorrect, in the case we missed something from your explanation (you only complained about ban on the forum and a discussion with our representative at FPA). If there are any other issues that haven't been brought to our attention yet, please let us know, so we can fix them.

Client satisfaction is Mayzus top priority, and we strongly believe that a negative feedback should be first addressed to the company itself, so we can check it and do better.

Please feel free to contact us any time.

Best regards,
Mayzus_rep.

Please don't confuse the facts, over the last year and 3 months since your rep tried to blacken my good name and it has taken yous this long to only start to investigate this matter, I could think of a few names I like to call your company, but I can't seem to find the different names you refer to here :confused:

Why are you reminding me on this thread that you first decided to investigate my claims Yesterday for the first time. :confused:

My complaint is not about the admin of fxfred :confused:

Client satisfaction is Mayzus top priority, :confused: only if yous the company employee proper staff who's job it is to inform the company the first time they feel the client is being mistreated, not 1 year 3 months later and even then it would never have been investigated if I didn't go elsewhere to get you here. :mad:

Maybe you should read my reply's again at the proper thread https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...fx-com-united-world-capital-3.html#post160493

Now my complaint on this thread is directed at ForexRazor.com if you read my posts on this thread you might get a better understanding what my reply's are all about.

Good luck
ilearn2t

Back