• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexReversal.com

General discussions of a financial company
Anyone had any dealings with this lot?
Bought their indicator on 30 May '17 USD $299
Was told I had to use it for 6 months before they would give a refund.
Contacted them twice yesterday and once today requesting a refund.
Surprise, surprise - they haven't replied.

Received an email reply this morning from the vendors.
Refund will be processed on 30 Nov. '17
I am very happy with the outcome.
The matter is now closed to our mutual satisfaction.

Well i also bought the same indicator and heard exactly the same story, and after i waited the 6 required months i was still refused a refund.
One excuse after another, and today i realized that the indicator isn't even working properly because I'm not getting the signals they show on their dashboard / display.
I actually changed broker platforms, however the same problem remains.
So obviously it has nothing to do with the broker's platforms and everything with the indicator !!!
Definitly not WORTH THE MONEY !!!!

Hello Fernando, we have already responded to your claims on the review thread on this site. But to summarize:

1) Your license is active, so the indicator should be working fine. If not, please don't hesitate to contact us : support@forexreversal.com

2) If you change broker platforms, you will need to inform us of your new account number - as you are fully aware, since you have asked us on two occasions (once last year, and once this year) to update your account registration, which we duly did. So if you have indeed changed your account since April this year, then at no point have you emailed us with your new account number.

3) You were not asked to "wait" 6 months. Rather, our terms and conditions clearly stipulate that you need to use the indicator for 6 months, before judging the indicator, due to it's very nature (because it's impossible to judge such a software in a matter of just weeks). Hence if you consider there to be a superior software after testing ours for 6 months, we do ask that you show us. So it's not a case of merely waiting. This was explained clearly prior to purchase, and which you agreed to.

4) You say here it's not worth the money, but before you had told us: "Well it looks as though you made me eat my words... lol. Yes I will KEEP the indicator. It was my frustration rather than anything else. SORRY FOR THE WAY IN WHICH I SENT THE MESSAGE. MY FAULT !!! If I'm Man enough to complain I'm also Man enough to know I'm wrong !!! And I'm wrong here. It was frustrating not getting any signals but now realize the indicator is worth it. I saw the other signal and traded on demo and it was a really good call. Again : I'll keep the indicator !!! Thank you for your reply. Best regards Fernando."

As mentioned, we have addressed all your concerns on the review thread here at FPA.

Last edited:
Back