• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexRobotron.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi guys has anyone used this EA Forex Robotron, theforexgeek.com reviews it highly, id really appreciate some feedback thanks

Click here to read or submit reviews and ratings for ForexRobotron.com >>

otherwise use this thread ("+ Reply to Thread" button below) to start a LIVE discussion and get responses from our FPA members.
Hi Just Administrator,
Have you managed to get more info on the Forex Robotron in the meantime ? I'd be most interested. ForexGeek recommends it, but I read somewhere else that the MyFxBook stats have been faked, which is very suspicious.
Did you finally buy it ?
Regards,
Martin

Hi guys, I did, I bought it (v1.2), cost me a fortune (bought unlimited)... just to realize that this EA could made you billionare 2 decades ago 2000-2010, every single test I made, back and forward confirmed this. From 2010 till now, seems that market changed, but Robotron stayed in the past, so no matter how you try, it just lose and lose, is not capable to win in the current market anymore.

However they show backtests "99% accurate" in their website with recent dates, but no matter how I tried it's just impossible to get those results, mt4 backtests (90% accurate) shows it wipes accounts from 2010 until now, you can "optimize" for one year, but change the starting month or even the day, and it crash again, I confirmed this with two forward test in demo, used in IC Markets ECN -demo- accounts $100 and $1000.

It's spread sensitive, so don't waste time doing tests in standard accounts, it just don't work.

Was a real shame, because I payed a lot of money, and I have an $10 usd (original) EA that makes way more money than this one.

Hi guys, I did, I bought it (v1.2), cost me a fortune (bought unlimited)... just to realize that this EA could made you billionare 2 decades ago 2000-2010, every single test I made, back and forward confirmed this. From 2010 till now, seems that market changed, but Robotron stayed in the past, so no matter how you try, it just lose and lose, is not capable to win in the current market anymore.

However they show backtests "99% accurate" in their website with recent dates, but no matter how I tried it's just impossible to get those results, mt4 backtests (90% accurate) shows it wipes accounts from 2010 until now, you can "optimize" for one year, but change the starting month or even the day, and it crash again, I confirmed this with two forward test in demo, used in IC Markets ECN -demo- accounts $100 and $1000.

It's spread sensitive, so don't waste time doing tests in standard accounts, it just don't work.

Was a real shame, because I payed a lot of money, and I have an $10 usd (original) EA that makes way more money than this one.
Great review, that, Gerazix ! I thought as much... These stats just didn't seem to tally, so I was sure there was something fishy there. Also because TheForexGeek often recommends EA's that are totally useless (he gets paid a fortune for his positive reviews !)
Good job, but sorry about those losses :(

Hi,

It's me again, I'm updating this post to be fair with these guys from Robotron, happens that the time parameters don't work as you may think, you can't modify the time parameters once on chart, they are for testing pourposes only (weird), so I'm testing demo again, this time with the reccomendations they didn't gave me when I bought it, I'll post the results in a few weeks...

Till then!.

I find different results to what you say? I will also state that I am new to EA trading and am primarily a manual trader so please take my comments at face value.
I am trading in test mode, so settings pretty cautious at this stage on a micro account with leverage set to 100:1.
I have addedd my test to MyFXbook and you can see here live result. First few trades were not the EA.
I have found the support to be efficient and quick till now and see no reason for your comments from my results thus far. I suggest that you get hold of the support and see what the problem may have been with your testing or instalation of the EA?
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/WayneO/mt4-19064983/2318440
Regards
Wayne

I find different results to what you say? I will also state that I am new to EA trading and am primarily a manual trader so please take my comments at face value.
I am trading in test mode, so settings pretty cautious at this stage on a micro account with leverage set to 100:1.
I have addedd my test to MyFXbook and you can see here live result. First few trades were not the EA.
I have found the support to be efficient and quick till now and see no reason for your comments from my results thus far. I suggest that you get hold of the support and see what the problem may have been with your testing or instalation of the EA?
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/WayneO/mt4-19064983/2318440
Regards
Wayne
Yes, it seems we are talking about two different EAs, I call it now Robocrap, it only lose, and lose, and again lose every day, no matter what I do, standard account, ECN, Zero, you name it, it's bull****, and the support, OMG!, after paying $1000 usd for this crap, they just don't care, they treat you like they are doing you a favor.

I want to tell you something, I'm not new to EAs, I have 3 EAs working on 25pairs now, making money every single day, the most expensive one cost me $70 bucks, wich I recover after 3 hours of use, and it's amazing, but this Robotron, it's a loser, literally, after 1 month of tests, the main account went from $200 to $69, awesome performance.

Back