• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexRobotron.com

General discussions of a financial company
Thank you for the great review! Could you please tell us the names of those money-making EAs that you have and links where we can purchase them?

Thank you for the great review! Could you please tell us the names of those money-making EAs that you have and links where we can purchase them?

Hi there,

Well, that's a whole story, you see last year I was using a robot I bought for $10.00 on ebay, it made $4000.00 over a $1000.00 demo account in just 5 weeks, everything was very good, until a big trend change occurs and the robot wiped out the account, like always happens with 99% of the robots, it works but I recommend using cent accounts for that robot and a long term investing plan.

But!... I liked how it trades, so I paid a coder to make me one like it with a few (a lot!) changes, but then, another situation presents, and then I decided to start learning how to code EAs, to make my own robot like I want it, and now I have a profitable EA but made by me.

Let me tell you something, last night I made the "No Loss" EA robot of Joseph Nemeth, just to find out that his formula doesn't work, in order to work you have to double the lot size instead of rising it by 40% like he suggests, and that is a very dangerous martingale, you see martingale is not bad, but you must know what you are doing. I'm telling you this, because what I'm learning about Forex EAs is that you can make money, yes you can!, but you need to have a robot with a bounch of strategies in it ( I mean, a very very smart robot ), or 2 o 3 robots working different ways, however, finding those --profitable-- robots is very hard indeed, because internet is full of scammers, 99.9% of them are scams.

What do I recommend?, there are a very few EA coders out there that sells their robots for a fair price, but the ones that work normally use martingale strategies, that's not bad, but if you don't have a 10k account, I recommend then cents account and patience.

Or, you can make your own strategy and hire an EA coder to make the robot for you.

(Forget about Robotron, I call it RoboCrap, it just don't work, no matter what they say).

Yes, it seems we are talking about two different EAs, I call it now Robocrap, it only lose, and lose, and again lose every day, no matter what I do, standard account, ECN, Zero, you name it, it's bull****, and the support, OMG!, after paying $1000 usd for this crap, they just don't care, they treat you like they are doing you a favor.

I want to tell you something, I'm not new to EAs, I have 3 EAs working on 25pairs now, making money every single day, the most expensive one cost me $70 bucks, wich I recover after 3 hours of use, and it's amazing, but this Robotron, it's a loser, literally, after 1 month of tests, the main account went from $200 to $69, awesome performance.
Could you please name these EA's that you are using ?Thanks

Where can I report an E.a Platform being tested where the programmer closes trades manually

I'm picking up Robotron again, for two weeks now and it seems quite alright. New released version V28 is out. EA scalps on 6 pairs and gains some pips on almost every trading day.

Hi guys has anyone used this EA Forex Robotron, theforexgeek.com reviews it highly, id really appreciate some feedback thanks
Till now I haven't heard of anyone who has used this robot with success (except for the creators, of course!)
And I most certainly wouldn't trust TheForexGeek reviews at all! This guy is paid to write positive reviews, so one way or the other, he always gains! I've followed his recommendations several times in the past and ended up buying absolute junk. So stay well clear of TheForexGeek (and in my opinion Robotron too, which apparently is not adapted to the present time at all).

Hi guys,

I haven’t tried Robotron and therefore can’t comment on its performance.

I just wanted to echo Gerazix last message up there; I am and have gone through the same experience with EAs. No matter what you find it won’t be perfect off the shelf; you have to somehow make it your own and make it work for you with your given capital/knowledge/risk appetite/etc. I believe that’s the only way you can make (not find) the ultimate EA.

The irony in all of this is that once you modify or make your own perfect EA; it becomes your baby and unfortunately you would never want to share it with anyone. Hence, if anyone is eager to sell you an EA then you know that it’s not the holy grail you’re looking for - and you have to make your own holy grail (and once you do I guarantee that you will never want to sell it; as it becomes part of you/your creation).

Thanks

Till now I haven't heard of anyone who has used this robot with success (except for the creators, of course!)
And I most certainly wouldn't trust TheForexGeek reviews at all! This guy is paid to write positive reviews, so one way or the other, he always gains! I've followed his recommendations several times in the past and ended up buying absolute junk. So stay well clear of TheForexGeek (and in my opinion Robotron too, which apparently is not adapted to the present time at all).
I think you are right about TheForexGeek reviews, or at least some of it is true ;). I ran Robotron last year for 3 month of so.. I doubled my account easily and then I had a 100 pip SL lost trade. That was very strange because it produces only winners and 'some' small losers. Bit of a worry for me at that moment and so time for a break. Now I trying the V28 version with better money management from my side. I will see what it brings in some weeks..

Back