• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexRobotTrader.com

General discussions of a financial company
The new software tool working well

VPortfolio.png
what software is this?

what software is this?
Hi,
Sorry about the long delay. I've been absent from the forums a while. This is software I wrote for Excel to analyze my trading statements which allows me to optimize them by turning on and off different filters and isolating various assets in the portfolio.

If anyone's still interested, I'm still working at ganon and vader and I've found some really interesting info. The robots pick the trades well, and stoploss management is good but could be a lot better with some simple fixes like 'max stoploss in pips' setting and things. They typically bring in steady returns and good win rate but you get the occasional knock out blow of large losing trades. It seems clear that all they need is a maximum stoploss setting to cap the losses. Because there isn't a setting available, I've built a trade manager robot to oversee the two robots and set maximum stops at 40 pips. Just started it last Friday and it's looking pretty good. Looking to get good results on the demo account for the next few weeks, then back onto live trading again

Hi,
Sorry about the long delay. I've been absent from the forums a while. This is software I wrote for Excel to analyze my trading statements which allows me to optimize them by turning on and off different filters and isolating various assets in the portfolio.

If anyone's still interested, I'm still working at ganon and vader and I've found some really interesting info. The robots pick the trades well, and stoploss management is good but could be a lot better with some simple fixes like 'max stoploss in pips' setting and things. They typically bring in steady returns and good win rate but you get the occasional knock out blow of large losing trades. It seems clear that all they need is a maximum stoploss setting to cap the losses. Because there isn't a setting available, I've built a trade manager robot to oversee the two robots and set maximum stops at 40 pips. Just started it last Friday and it's looking pretty good. Looking to get good results on the demo account for the next few weeks, then back onto live trading again

How has it been going?

The trading is a lot more improved since I use the robot to ONLY trade the pairs that show up in the trend scanner below 30% DD for 15M, 30M and H1 charts only. This is because the ganon uses moving averages in its core logic, so it is heavily reliant on good trends. The scanner finds the very smoothest trends out of all the pairs and time frames and this is the key to having the robot perform consistently well. The cost is inexpensive but very worthwhile.

Attachments

• forex-trend-scanner.txt
    49 bytes · Views: 24
I bought Odin without reading all of these reviews first. Now I am stuck with it. The default settings definitely allow a 300 pip loss to occur and wipe out your account. This EA is described as a grid system. The only time I saw multiple entries as the price was moving was when I tried a 5M chart, 5TP, and 5SL. I saw a quick note to these parameters from 2018 (User Hartley?). Does anyone have a setup that works? Support from FRT is clueless. I now know they really don't know how to make it work.

Same here. I bought Odin and it blew my acc.
Avoid.
Support says I am using the wrong Broker.
In order to add anothe Broker support says to pay additional money.

Back