• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexSecretIndicator.com (Karl Dittmann)

General discussions of a financial company
Karl Dittman Scam

I want to alert all Forex traders that the name KARL DITTMANN is a scam.

The modus operandi :
1) Offer free indicators which he picks up from other free sites
2) Sends his offer of his own indicators
3) Resends second offer of indicator citing its an upgraded version
4) The payment site Plimus - | Plimus - Sell Online, Web Ecommerce, Online Shopping Software doesnt work and he asked to pay through his support staff's Dina Savelyeva registered under the email a***@xxxxx.com. The name itself is not German and as claimed by another forumer, he was asked to translate his mail from German to English as obviously, he is not German.
5) Omitted the terms of 30days free trial money back guarantee
6) Uses the photo of a European man to make the name KARL DITTMAN more realistic
7) Email used karl at karl dittmann dot com
8) Uses the term 'Let meknow if you need anything, I am willing to help' to convince you that he is super sincere.
9) Once you asked for refund, he will show you a screen that the payment was not complete with a list of other buyers who has status 'Issued refunds'

I now confirm that this is a spam as the same product is sold at both the sites but with different prices. Refer to :

"Fibonacci Miracle" indicator by Karl Dittman >> sold as US11.90.

Moderation Note: The site mentioned above is a forex software piracy site. When you see discounts this big, ask yourself if the site is real or not before posting links to it.

Fibonacci Indicator - Fibonacci Miracle - Forex Software >> sold as US76

PLEASE BE INFORMED AND AVOID THIS FRAUD
Edit/Delete Message

Back