• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexSecretProtocol.com (Toshko Raychev)

General discussions of a financial company
Does anyone yet have any experience with his systems? He is clearly an effective marketer. He's everywhere - very deep into the pages on Google. Past the point where most would look. But as a PR guy myself, I see some of the technique used to put himself at the front of the line. So - giving him the benefit of the doubt for now, back to the original question: Anyone have any hard and proven experience with his techniques?

Had no experience with his system was very keen till I drilled down into the money back guarantee...the way I understood it was that if there was any dispute it would go to court somewhere in South Africa that on top of the incredible results that should be expected has made me wary.
The system is completely sold out so hopefully we will see some action

It would not to go to any court. Clickbank gives to everybody 60 days money back guarantee if you complain. Most secure buys, better than PayPal. Of course you need to have $997 on the side that's how much it cost.
fx avatar

I'm still trying to find his site, because I was sent one of his emails from a friend in Brazil, and can't get in.
However, after watching it at YouTube, I believe it's part of the Ichimuko Cloud. If you go to Manny Backus's site you will see there's a lot more to learn. binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/review/ukoptions-suck/#comment-158577

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone yet have any experience with his systems? He is clearly an effective marketer. He's everywhere - very deep into the pages on Google. Past the point where most would look. But as a PR guy myself, I see some of the technique used to put himself at the front of the line. So - giving him the benefit of the doubt for now, back to the original question: Anyone have any hard and proven experience with his techniques?

Yes I just heard of him and he's marketing "Forex Market Domination" now and this is after another one he was selling 1 1/2 years go or so. I came here to warn everyone that he is a possible scammer. He is using the same sales tactics as others. An interview where he claims he just wants to help others become successful. Giving away a free system. Bribing people with gifts to leave a comment. Screening the comments not allowing comments posted that are not positive towards him or his system. Then, as what he has done before, is, charge $997 for the his system that is more automated. Also, suspect many fake comments. All of this is not proof, but it is the pattern of behavior that many scammers have used.

There is only ONE strategy and that is to understand the market makers daily cycle . The dealers have two functions. First to facilitate the retailers to open their positions. Secondly to separate you from your money. They have been doing it for years. This is their business, not ours. Unless you learn the way to hang on to these dealers' coat tails and trade HIS/HER side of the trade you will fail. This is why more than 95% of retail traders fail. These failure rates are the brokers figures in their reports. All these expensive courses, I tried most of them, will cause you to be on the wrong side of the trade most of the time. If the dealers want to buy, they will put a couple of strong sell candles up, attract you to sell, and buy from you. You are now acting as part of their liquidity. After accumulating contracts mainly during the Asian session, they will at some point after a few hours assess whether they are at that point net long or net short. Before the next session, in the "gap hour" they receive their instructions from the chief trader. They know where retailers have their stop orders if retailers are buying. the stops accumulate a little below the support level. when retail traders are buying, they place their stop losses below support. When they are ready, the dealers will do a stop run targeting all those stop orders which are SELL orders if retailers are buying. smart money will take out those stops and buy. They will also take out the breakout orders of traders who believe the price will break below support. After working down there some time, they will quickly get the hell out of there with a "shift bar" as they call it, taking price up and releasing some profits They will do the same to the traders convinced that prices are going up. Even if you are on the right side of the trade, you will be taken out because you placed your stop in a vulnerable position to their stop run. Ever placed a trade in the correct position only to have it taken out, then price reverses and goes in your direction?

A few hours after the NY session they will then move into another accumulation with traders who have lifted their stops altogether or moved them, thinking price will come back, then find themselves trapped with price ranging maybe 30 pips or less until the next Asian session. You can pay thousands for those ridiculous courses but you will never learn the way the dealer trades from them, and will be on the wrong side of the market. Would anyone seriously take on the dealers with their massive resources. Its like you are lying on a railway track waiting to be crushed by the next locomotive. The retail forex training industry is made up of the blind leading the blind. Just like the dealers, they have the same objective to separate you from your money. Please avoid paying the price I had to pay in financial and emotional despair. You are trading with professionals, who are some of the brightest minds in the world , with access to almost unlimited funds who know exactly the mistakes you are going to make make when you are induced into a trade by two or three healthy looking candles. Look, there is even an MT4 managers handbook and software available to these guys. All they need is an account number, name, and country and they can with the simple swipe of a bar increase your spread to infinity. When they see an account in margin call, they go for the jugular targeting that account increasing spread for that particular account to take your last few bucks when you have a margin call from your broker Then, its high 5s in the dealing room as they laugh at your stupidity whilst they suck out the last drop of blood in your account. Dont fool around with these guys or the dump strategies that get you to trade against them. It won't work.

There is only ONE strategy and that is to understand the market makers daily cycle . The dealers have two functions. First to facilitate the retailers to open their positions. Secondly to separate you from your money. They have been doing it for years. This is their business, not ours. Unless you learn the way to hang on to these dealers' coat tails and trade HIS/HER side of the trade you will fail. This is why more than 95% of retail traders fail. These failure rates are the brokers figures in their reports. All these expensive courses, I tried most of them, will cause you to be on the wrong side of the trade most of the time. If the dealers want to buy, they will put a couple of strong sell candles up, attract you to sell, and buy from you. You are now acting as part of their liquidity. After accumulating contracts mainly during the Asian session, they will at some point after a few hours assess whether they are at that point net long or net short. Before the next session, in the "gap hour" they receive their instructions from the chief trader. They know where retailers have their stop orders if retailers are buying. the stops accumulate a little below the support level. when retail traders are buying, they place their stop losses below support. When they are ready, the dealers will do a stop run targeting all those stop orders which are SELL orders if retailers are buying. smart money will take out those stops and buy. They will also take out the breakout orders of traders who believe the price will break below support. After working down there some time, they will quickly get the hell out of there with a "shift bar" as they call it, taking price up and releasing some profits They will do the same to the traders convinced that prices are going up. Even if you are on the right side of the trade, you will be taken out because you placed your stop in a vulnerable position to their stop run. Ever placed a trade in the correct position only to have it taken out, then price reverses and goes in your direction?

A few hours after the NY session they will then move into another accumulation with traders who have lifted their stops altogether or moved them, thinking price will come back, then find themselves trapped with price ranging maybe 30 pips or less until the next Asian session. You can pay thousands for those ridiculous courses but you will never learn the way the dealer trades from them, and will be on the wrong side of the market. Would anyone seriously take on the dealers with their massive resources. Its like you are lying on a railway track waiting to be crushed by the next locomotive. The retail forex training industry is made up of the blind leading the blind. Just like the dealers, they have the same objective to separate you from your money. Please avoid paying the price I had to pay in financial and emotional despair. You are trading with professionals, who are some of the brightest minds in the world , with access to almost unlimited funds who know exactly the mistakes you are going to make make when you are induced into a trade by two or three healthy looking candles. Look, there is even an MT4 managers handbook and software available to these guys. All they need is an account number, name, and country and they can with the simple swipe of a bar increase your spread to infinity. When they see an account in margin call, they go for the jugular targeting that account increasing spread for that particular account to take your last few bucks when you have a margin call from your broker Then, its high 5s in the dealing room as they laugh at your stupidity whilst they suck out the last drop of blood in your account. Dont fool around with these guys or the dump strategies that get you to trade against them. It won't work.

Hi guys,

I bought and tried couple of systems from Russ Horn and from Toshko Raychev, and none of the systems work. they are a bunch of indicators and lot of marketing talks. dont waste your money with them.
Russ Horn has a slogan that "no one will be left behind". this is full crap. I was left behind many times and with many systems bought from him.

I like the post made by "robmarfx" and find it interesting; I don't know how accurate it is, but I would like to know more about this subject. any suggestions "robmarfx" ?

Back