• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexShocker.com

General discussions of a financial company
VPS

Hi Jason, Francois & GS,

In my previous post, I forgot to ask what VPS you guys are using. Currently, I'm shopping which one is reliable. I would very appreciate it if you can share your experience. Thanks for heads up, guys.

Cheers,
HK

Quite Different Result...

I bought two licenses last year (I must be crazy), but these days I don't use these even on demo.
The result is quite different from FPA or vendor's website.
I have lost rather than building up on live account (I used to use Go Market MT4).
Thats why I gave up, and removed EA even from demo.

Vendor accounced upgraded version will be released soon.
I will post the result with that.
I hope it will work for me!

This could actually be an EA that works

For what it's worth, around a year ago I was using an EA which looked ok on ForexPeaceArmy (Cloverix which I notice has vanished from sight) but I couldn't get performance anywhere near the supposedly real account live figures they were showing, trying a few of the usual brokers. Eventually I reluctantly followed the EA programmers reccomendation and fairly unwillingly opened an account with Tadawulfx, and the trades were then absolutely bang on.

I only bumped into this thread because I did a sort to find the longest running EA with a positive score, but I still wasn't really interested. But when I saw Tadawulfx as the demo, then I thought maybe this actually is ok. The broker makes a huge difference, especially with a scalper (which Cloverix was and this obviously is). I'm still not going to jump in, got other things going on, and three times bitten, four times shy, but if you are using this EA, then it is possible that switching to Tadawulfx would make the difference between profit and loss.

Good luck, hope to see some positive news!

Hi Jason, Francois & GS,

In my previous post, I forgot to ask what VPS you guys are using. Currently, I'm shopping which one is reliable. I would very appreciate it if you can share your experience. Thanks for heads up, guys.

Cheers,
HK

I am not using a VPS right now because it only trades for about 4 hours a day. So far, to to happy, but I have been testing my other EA that I am writing, so I have not been running Shocker every day.

how is forex shocker now functioning ?

Any luck with Forex Shocker?

Hi ,

Reading about the promising news about Forex Shocker, I would like to buy this EA .

But before I will do this, I would like to ask you, what are your experiences with Forex Shocker ? Is this EA very susceptible for spreads ? And what are your profits ?

Regards,

Maurice van Mourik
(the Netherlands)

Back